Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
^^^ LoL ^^^ :):)

granfire - what kind of FC did you think it was ?????

i'm pretty sure that there's plenty of ££££ and $$$$ changing hands --- it's like any other sport where the result is able to be gambled upon

and yup most of my fighting is done way behind closed doors ;)

:D

Like in one of your brutal MA movies (you know, the cliche ones, Like 'Blood Sport' etc.)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^ LoL ^^^ you 2 ;)

can tell you that thursday night is at cheshire martial arts in warrington --- it's not in a seedy underground place with dim lighting just for good measure ;) -- it's well lit with a properly managed boxing ring and a referee too :):):)

oh and everyone knows about CMA ;)

and i'm so pumped up and ready for it - it's a bit ridiculous really not been this stoked for a lonnnnnng time :) just got a session with satan tomorrow morning and a double session with scotty tomorrow afternoon to get through first ;)

oh nearly forgot - i gotta go and get my doggy his beef burgers and his black pudding sausages too :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm tellin' ya if you see this guy

bolo-yeung-pictures.jpeg

Go back home

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Who is he?

He seems pretty strong but I think I'd take my chances... Well as long as I'm certain he won't get get angry and try to harm for real

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That is Yang Sze (aka Bolo Yeung) from the movie Bloodsport, he has been in a lot of movies including Enter the Dragon. That is a picture from many years ago, he turned 68 the 3rd of this month

This is Bolo Yeung from about 4 years ago

550Bolo%20Yeung.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That is Yang Sze (aka Bolo Yeung) from the movie Bloodsport, he has been in a lot of movies including Enter the Dragon. That is a picture from many years ago, he turned 68 the 3rd of this month

550Bolo%20Yeung.jpg

for an old guy, he still got it! :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score

550Bolo%20Yeung.jpg

In enter the dragon wasn't he the guy that fought Roper...?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
for an old guy, he still got it! :)

He started studying martial arts at 10

From here

Bolo studied under many kung fu masters and also learnt acrobatics and started weight training. He eventually became a mainland China power-lifting champion. In the 60`s, to escape Communism and seek a new life and new opportunities,the young Yang Sze swam from China to Hong Kong! He then began teaching body-building

That swim would have been a few miles (that is if he went south of Bao'an) and he was from Guangzhou which is about 80 miles from Hong Kong

Last edited:

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
He started studying martial arts at 10

From here

That swim would have been a few miles (that is if he went south of Bao'an) and he was from Guangzhou which is about 80 miles from Hong Kong

if you want something bad enough then you'll do whatever it takes to get it :) he just had to get out of china -- so he did :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
went and saw satan this morning and got a clean bill of health from her (thank tuk ;)) and i've just come back from my session with scotty at musclehouse :) refreshing change ot have a coach that's as enthusiastic as me :):):)

loving today but will tomorrow be any better or will i get trashed again ????? place your bets now, please ;)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
only positive thought to all today.
The day has started like crap around here but it has to get better so I'm thinking positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions