Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
3 days till fight club :):):)

got no signs of my last scrap at all - my legs feel so much better and my head is in a different place too :):):)

i think at times i do too much and get tired and that's when it all starts going a bit pete tong - this is different :):):)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i did it today :) i got to 150 sit ups without pausing :) but my abs feel ripped and very sore :(

i also managed 50 press ups without pausing too :) something that i've not done for a fair while either :)

thursday is going to be soooooooo much fun :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i'm very sorry that i broke a promise :( but the opportunity was just too good to pass up :)

can understand your frustrations very well -- but i've been fighting for 20 odd years and it's engrained in me, maybe even a part of what makes me tick.

thankyou for the advice :) it did serve me well for nearly 2 whole weeks :) i did get better and i have recovered better than before so maybe i'll just go once a week and see how that goes :)

i just don't want to get to the point of being out of a competitive environment to the point where i'd get trashed no matter what - you lose your edge and your history, seen that a lot..........

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just had a free kids class canceled for the day ...YEA i get no pleasure trying to control the brats in that class

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
No class today but still got good practice at home though :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i know the rules but it's one thing to say when it all kicks off and another to say exactly where it's all gunna kick off ;)

they change venues quite a lot so one week it'll be a club ring others it'll be in cage.

it's perfectly alright to say that you're going to FC but it's another thing to actually describe what goes on behind the doors of FC ;)

lastly apart from this forum - i've never told told and will never tell anyone how i got trashed or for that matter where i got trashed cos if the cops get hold of the intel then FC is pretty much stuffed -- am careful with what i say out in the open but on these boards i can't see anyone let alone a US cop coming over here to shut it down ;)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
i know the rules but it's one thing to say when it all kicks off and another to say exactly where it's all gunna kick off ;)

they change venues quite a lot so one week it'll be a club ring others it'll be in cage.

it's perfectly alright to say that you're going to FC but it's another thing to actually describe what goes on behind the doors of FC ;)

lastly apart from this forum - i've never told told and will never tell anyone how i got trashed or for that matter where i got trashed cos if the cops get hold of the intel then FC is pretty much stuffed -- am careful with what i say out in the open but on these boards i can't see anyone let alone a US cop coming over here to shut it down ;)

uuhhhhhh, this kind of club.......
Got the Thai guys sitting in the stands with the big wads of money? ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^ LoL ^^^ :):)

granfire - what kind of FC did you think it was ?????

i'm pretty sure that there's plenty of ££££ and $$$$ changing hands --- it's like any other sport where the result is able to be gambled upon

and yup most of my fighting is done way behind closed doors ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Funny thing about the internet, you never know who is reading what you post, why their reading it or what country they are from.

That one bit me once and stopped some training I really enjoyed.

Last bit of geezerly advice
s472.gif

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Was playing board games today... Board games are difficult; chess, pente, backgammon always got to use strategies and my favorite strategy is no strategy

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
My favorite thing to do is get all the railroads and put hotels on board walk and park place

But seriously now, who doesn't like saying "go to jail! Do not pass go do not collect 200 dollars! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions