Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
A cage with a heavy bag in the middle ;)

Don't fear the shrink, they can help. I had one awhile back when my first marriage ended to deal with a neat little trick I learned to suppress anger, of course you end up pretty much like a Vulcan (think star trek) and you have the occasional outburst of intense rage but it did impress the shrink that I could do that, although he also added it was EXTREMELY unhealthy. He helped and he was a pretty good guy too

i like the idea of getting the cage and putting a bag in it :) very nice environment to train and chill in ;) but if did it then no one would ever get to see me cos i'd be in MY cage locked safe and sound :)

also regarding the shrink --- i got diagnosed bipolar with schizohenia --- the cage is my santuary, escape and release and all that stuff.............

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
had a really rough night :( all i could think about was being locked in the cage and i lived every punch/kick/knee and elbow as if i throwing them myself.........

this enforced exile really is killing me :( - i need to go to fight club :) even if it means getting beat up pretty bad.........

we had some rain last night --- yipee :) and judging by the state of the sky this morning we might get some more :) --- yippee :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
3 hour mandatory parent meeting for little league football.....this is brutal. It's kinda sad we need to remind parents how to behave at kids sporting events

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
just been told that i'm up in the cage next thursdsay and i'm soooo looking forward to being reunited with my long lost friend and soulmate --- sorry Xue and Granfire :( but i was having major withdrawal symptoms and getting depressed, the urgency and the frenzy to my workouts had gone :(

for me the cage is like going out with a person that is so similar in personality to you that you can't live with them but you also can't live without them either ;)

i love the cage but hate the violence that's associated with it -- at the same time i love fighting in the old girl and have sentimental reasons for continuing my relationship with her -- she's been such a big part of my life and that i just can't forget.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
3 hour mandatory parent meeting for little league football.....this is brutal. It's kinda sad we need to remind parents how to behave at kids sporting events

seems wrong to 'like' a post like this....
THREE HOURS?! how dense are the people in your neck of the woods?!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was awesome I light 6 fires 4 small grill fires 1 medium camp fire and 1 super large bonfire (i lit the bonfire by my self!) I never did that before and popped roman candles(fire works) was a little disappointed cause I missed a lot of them while making the bonfire but I also threw shuriken (the 8 sided star shaped ones) 3/5 hit the target and I threw a spear 3/6 hit the target, practiced weapons. I fed a bunch of little fish, bass and there was a catfish (it was 2 1/2 ft long and had a big mouth but only one whisker, the right one) when we tested about 2 hours ago, and I tested for kobudo first time and got purple belt. I messed up a couple times and wasn't sure but when one of the instructors said how well I handled the bo staff i knew it was going to be good

And I learned yet another lesson... Putting food in containers doesn't keep ants from trying to get food, just water can stay, other stuff has to stay not in the tent...

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
seems wrong to 'like' a post like this....
THREE HOURS?! how dense are the people in your neck of the woods?!

Well to be fair not all 3 hours was about behavior we had to go over paperwork, sizing kids for uniforms, weighing kids in to make sure they are not too big or small for age groups, and had dentists here fitting custom mouthguards. But about 30 min was about parents behavior at games. Our team has never had an incident but other teams in our division had parents get into fights so the whole division is addressing it this year. I can't believe it's football season already.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, I got to put out the instructors weapons he had SO MANY WEAPONS! A metal bo staff, Halberd, pudao, quandao, 2 Liuyedao a wooden and a metal 8 ekos some , 10 bo staff, 3 pairs sai, 8 pairs tonfa, 4 pairs tekko, pair butterfly knives, pair Hook swords, 3 pairs kama, nuntai bo, 3 nunchaku., 5 pairs tanbo, shortstick, one bo staff had a nunchaku on the end, three sectional staff, and two more bo staffs had what looked like kama on the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.