Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
And this year the yard is in dire need of help............. You will find me there also.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Survived work, brought home a new puppy. Waiting for the kids do get home for the surprise.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Really need to sink a new post for my TRX. Sigh...looks like I will need to borrow the truck from work one of these days in the near future.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
dented the front driver side panel badly - can't get into the drivers side and good insurance - just makes me sick..

Ugh! Been there...I remember when my mom borrow my MGB (for a quick trip to the store) and while backing out of the garage managed to hit my RX7. MG lost a taillight and the '7 needed a new fender. Insurance couldn't help much on that one as both of the vehicles involved belonged to me.

Upside is, if he is at fault (and it certainly sounds that way) the insurance company will have to get you a rental while you car is being repaired.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ugh! Been there...I remember when my mom borrow my MGB (for a quick trip to the store) and while backing out of the garage managed to hit my RX7. MG lost a taillight and the '7 needed a new fender. Insurance couldn't help much on that one as both of the vehicles involved belonged to me.

Upside is, if he is at fault (and it certainly sounds that way) the insurance company will have to get you a rental while you car is being repaired.

Yeah, they've accepted liability and I have the reservation # for the rental once I get it in the shop - just trying to get a couple estimates..

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
today feels like a nice day sunny, slightly cloudy, nice cross breeze and a nice shade tree to practice chi kung (and now i can finally sit in full lotus actually)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
today feels like a nice day sunny, slightly cloudy, nice cross breeze and a nice shade tree to practice chi kung (and now i can finally sit in full lotus actually)

I use to be able to sit in Full Lotus (Kekkafuza) and Half Lotus (Hankafuza) but now I can't even sit in Bound Angle Pose (Butterfly Pose, Baddha Konasana) and Easy Pose (Sukhasana, Burmese) is not even comfortable these days. my knees and one hip no longer allow it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions