Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
A couple more hours before class...I really need a nap.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is awesome, the last I knew you were going in for another interview. I am very happy for you... :)

Thank You Sir!! The best part is that what I'm doing actually makes a difference! I know I'm just in training right now, but I'm having fun
and am very positive for the future!!! :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
t7n0nxq2aTjl.png

Well, they got the battle axe bits right :D

I got the same one

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got Ganfalf.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Time for my run...looking outside maybe I should rephrase that to "shower".

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrr just left the doc. Torn meniscus and partial tear in the LCL. Stupid stupid stupid. All from stepping in a pot hole. I'm so pissed

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrrr just left the doc. Torn meniscus and partial tear in the LCL. Stupid stupid stupid. All from stepping in a pot hole. I'm so pissed

I feel your pain, I really do. Take it slow and do what the MDs tell you. I tore the meniscus in two places, in one knee and did something similar in the other knee but I did not tear the ACL, and I did it being stupid too.

Hope you feel better soon

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I really do. Take it slow and do what the MDs tell you. I tore the meniscus in two places, in one knee and did something similar in the other knee but I did not tear the ACL, and I did it being stupid too.

Hope you feel better soon
I've been walking around on it for a week just assumed I sprained it and it would go away.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I couldn't walk and ended up spending over 2 years on crutches, walking with a cane and limping. But the 6 months prior to that I was due to a broken ankle. Just got over that and did the left knee, just got rid of the cane for the left knee and damaged the right.

Ankle because I forgot I was not in my 20s and thought I could jump down steps because I was in a hurry and late for a meeting
Left knee because I did not listen to the MD and did yard work and carried heavy objects
Right Knee was actually an unexpected accident and not so much stupidity

How you recover soon

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hope It's not as bad as I think it is. That was just my primary care doc. So I go see an orthopedic doc next week hopefully it's just strained or soemthinf. I can't stand light duty I don't want to be on a desk

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing 2 years ago. Back yard pothole did in just the meniscus. I tried living with it for a few months. I would wrap the knee, exercise it and it just got worst. Went into the doc got scheduled and had it taken care of.
I hopr things work out for you.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score

It always seems to be the little things that get you doesn't it? Jan '13 I shattered a finger slipping on the steps going out the door in the morning for work. Thought I just dislocated it, so I "slipped" it back into place and went to work for 10 hours. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. Should have listened to the wife and gone to the ER that morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions