Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Is it an open tournament or interdojo? Good luck!

Thank You Sir!! :) It's an open tournament!! I just have to stay loose in the early part because the Black Belts don't compete until afternoon
due to judging responsibilities (which I don't mind, but my knee tends to tighten up..)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank You Sir!! :) It's an open tournament!! I just have to stay loose in the early part because the Black Belts don't compete until afternoon
due to judging responsibilities (which I don't mind, but my knee tends to tighten up..)

Lets us know how it turns out.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Its Saturday and raining and I'm ok with that. I was way to busy the last couple days to do any workout or training at all so today I am hoping to hit the basement for some MA, TotalGym and Yoga and then hit the Y later today for some swimming

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
How is it that I consistently have more work than week?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
..well, I took 3rd in Forms and 4th in Breaking and got complimented on my judging..overall, a pretty good day :)

It sounds like it, great!

Being complimented on judging to me means, "fair and impartial". Good for you, thanks for sharing... :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Splitting headache so when that happens time to get out and take
the dog to dog park. Nothing is more fun that watching the dogs play
and the tension whittle away!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sitting in a chair thinking about going to the basement to see ifg my knee still works. Slipped and fell down the damn stairs to the basement today. Carrying a bike wearing boots that had wet soles with the tread worn almost smooth......the boots....are now in the trash....hoping the knee isn't there as well

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sitting in a chair thinking about going to the basement to see ifg my knee still works. Slipped and fell down the damn stairs to the basement today. Carrying a bike wearing boots that had wet soles with the tread worn almost smooth......the boots....are now in the trash....hoping the knee isn't there as well

Ouch. Praying that it will be just fine. Seems to be a weekend for knee injuries. My wife got got pulled over (by the dog) on the slick floor of the vet's office (she got a little to happy about seeing other dogs). Seems to be coming along ok but, it is really bruised up.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Knee is not as bad as I expected, I was able to go to my basement and do some yoga and taijiquan. Today it is a bit sore, and I have to be careful turning but overall it ia much better than I expected, I can walk and I did not think I would be able to do that today so its all good.

Thanks everybody.

On another note, it was incredibly hard to go to work today....after I saw a sign (that I pass everyday) saying "Boston" I seriously considered taking a left instead of a right and going to Chinatown for dim sum......and now that I'm at work I truly wish I had gone left

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Knee is not as bad as I expected, I was able to go to my basement and do some yoga and taijiquan. Today it is a bit sore, and I have to be careful turning but overall it ia much better than I expected, I can walk and I did not think I would be able to do that today so its all good.

Thanks everybody.

On another note, it was incredibly hard to go to work today....after I saw a sign (that I pass everyday) saying "Boston" I seriously considered taking a left instead of a right and going to Chinatown for dim sum......and now that I'm at work I truly wish I had gone left

End up in Albuquerque?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i need to do some stretches today my shoulder has left shoulder has feels uncomfortable when i raise that arm. (maybe some basic stretches will help)

lunch time... luckly i just gone to the store and bought more bread got semolina, ciabatta, and pesto

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
expecting snow? :ultracool

Saw something funny today...

I was at Walmart and this old lady pushes her buggy around the corner.
A young guy who works at walmart comes around said corner from the other direction and finds himself in front of her buggy.
He tries to back up some, to get around her, but old lady keeps on going. The kid finally gets around he buggy, old lady keeps on trucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions