Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That would a possible (and much nicer) explanation that what comes to my mind. My metaphors are a but more "colorful" and "descriptive".

Mine probably, too, but I don't want to get the finger from Bob for using bad language....

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got back from Mexico late Thursday night and had to be at work Friday night. Which means I still haven't had time to give the SCUBA gear a good cleaning or processes the photos. Grrrrr. I'll have to make sure I don't do that to us again.

On the other hand, it'll only be 10 weeks till we go back. :)

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Stressful start to the week after a good catch up with a old friend yesterday. Work is gonna be tough this week, so I may have to destroy myself in the gym as a way to burn away the stress.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
what did you email?

"Do NOT make me come down there!!"

Nope, just the facts and a CC to the other person they were saying never told them anything...who of course had...and responded first

However the other one seems to be ignoring me...and that is ok, until tomorrow then it all gets kicked up chain of command a level or 4.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nope, just the facts and a CC to the other person they were saying never told them anything...who of course had...and responded first

However the other one seems to be ignoring me...and that is ok, until tomorrow then it all gets kicked up chain of command a level or 4.

Sounds like fun times...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am noticing that there is absolutely nothing around other than the shark....and you....in that picture....so....even the fish know better than to swim with sharks :D

What type of shark is that? I know what it isn't but I do not know what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions