Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice relaxing day today just a few lessons and time spent with the family. Rock band showing up in the afternoon so the house literally will be rockin! ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Enjoy the day Brian, I hope its a great one.

My day not so relaxing, youngest has an Aikido test today and after that she has a pool party at an indoor pool and those are anything but relaxing. And after that I have to get into an e-mail battle with the oldest's school counselor and then the dean of students...who I am beginning to suspect are a tad bit racist. Last time we got to a "Don't make me come down there" situation "because you won't like it if I come down there" kind of thing

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
And after that I have to get into an e-mail battle with the oldest's school counselor and then the dean of students...who I am beginning to suspect are a tad bit racist. Last time we got to a "Don't make me come down there" situation "because you won't like it if I come down there" kind of thing

Sounds like are kids school. The get really tired of my wife (she happens to be very proactive about are kids) but, they really start moving when I get involved. I have only had to go down once and they really didn't like that. The results are amazing when you start calling the Local PD while standing in the lobby. Suddenly, my cancelled meeting wasn't so "cancelled."

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sounds like are kids school. The get really tired of my wife (she happens to be very proactive about are kids) but, they really start moving when I get involved. I have only had to go down once and they really didn't like that. The results are amazing when you start calling the Local PD while standing in the lobby. Suddenly, my cancelled meeting wasn't so "cancelled."

:lfao:
so they are also a little sexist....hmm....
:hmm:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hey Xue that does not sound like fun. Hope the school thing works out!

We'll see, e-mails have been sent and waiting for a response, which will probably come on Monday. Basically one of these guys is basically an empty plate and the other is a bully (I really hate bullies, but I do so love to confront them, but I have to be careful with that in this situation and maintain professionalism) and I am beginning to suspect they have something against Chinese as well.

My Wife will not go because of the language (her native language is not English) and to be honest that is probably a good thing for them....or maybe it isn't...I should know more they end of the week....

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao:
so they are also a little sexist....hmm....
:hmm:

That would a possible (and much nicer) explanation that what comes to my mind. My metaphors are a but more "colorful" and "descriptive".

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
We'll see, e-mails have been sent and waiting for a response, which will probably come on Monday. Basically one of these guys is basically an empty plate and the other is a bully (I really hate bullies, but I do so love to confront them, but I have to be careful with that in this situation and maintain professionalism) and I am beginning to suspect they have something against Chinese as well.

My Wife will not go because of the language (her native language is not English) and to be honest that is probably a good thing for them....or maybe it isn't...I should know more they end of the week....

Hope everything works out for you. I really dislike bullies myself (hence me standing in their lobby making a phone call).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions