Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes, yes it would have been better.

Also I have since learned how to better mince garlic...with a cleaver.....and it does not include much chopping...mostly it involves smashing
giphy.gif

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does anyone else realize they come here more for the Last Person Thread, and less for martial arts discussion?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Listening to a mix of the Tragically Hip on YouTube. I wonder what their future plans are. Before their lead singer Gordon Downie died, he said the band had recorded enough material to release at least four more albums. It'd be great to hear that music.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does anyone else realize they come here more for the Last Person Thread, and less for martial arts discussion?
It's not a bad thing. :)

I do my best to contribute to other threads, but I often shy away because I don't feel I have adequate experience or can add anything insightful. At the same time, I like the people and enjoy interacting with them. I am rather painfully shy in real life (stop laughing - it's true), so this really works.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's not a bad thing. :)

I do my best to contribute to other threads, but I often shy away because I don't feel I have adequate experience or can add anything insightful. At the same time, I like the people and enjoy interacting with them. I am rather painfully shy in real life (stop laughing - it's true), so this really works.

I stopped because sometimes when I present alternate views, they are not met with what I would call courteous replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I stopped because sometimes when I present alternate views, they are not met with what I would call courteous replies.
I clicked "Ignore" on a couple of people who were being jerks and jumped down my throat or treated others badly - and my life on MT improved significantly. It's a beautiful thing. I love this feature almost as much as I love the "Block" button on Facebook.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I clicked "Ignore" on a couple of people who were being jerks and jumped down my throat or treated others badly - and my life on MT improved significantly. It's a beautiful thing. I love this feature almost as much as I love the "Block" button on Facebook.

Yes, and then of course people try to bait you back into unblocking them with things like, "Oh yeah, real brave move, blocking someone." LOL

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
My 9-year-old son says, "I LIVE for bacon."

I hope pigs never become an endangered species.

You don’t have to worry about that.

Hogs multiply almost like rabbits.

Down here in Louisiana and Texas they are an invasive species

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The weather is amazing today. And the track opens tonight. I guess we know where I will be...

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mom came home from the hospital, finally (well, not finally - she'll almost certainly be back in at some point before this is all over). Seems much more herself now, and much stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions