Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
good day today. neighborhood kids were hilarious. They dared me to ride a tricycle. I rode the **** out of it.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Am I the only one that enjoys pressure washing the drive way? Something very relaxing about it that I really like.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Pressure washing is kind of fun.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I actually WANT to do landscaping today....... I don't know who I am anymore

oh...and Happy Mother's day...... Mr Xue is spending Mother's day on jet heading to China

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Am I the only one that enjoys pressure washing the drive way? Something very relaxing about it that I really like.
I used to pressure wash industrial equipment with the high-capacity kerosene-steam washer when I was an engineering intern. It was messy and unbearably stinky. But fun.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A couple of us broke out into dance last night at work. Just one of those nights.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
But landscaping is so much fun. And you are creating something beautiful. Nothing wrong with wanting to do it.

Went out, started, realized what I had planned would look stupid, went and pulled roots from the bushes that I removed, with the help of the oldest, and now I shall put up grass.... and I changed the oil in the mower too.

Man that was a close call.... I almost did landscaping:D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Speaking as an old beat up arthritic geezer whe has been told he shouldn't run anymore.... the oldest is home from college and he told me about a month ago he decided he should give a half marathon a try. he runs for exercise, but not every day and never more than about 5K.

Well he joined a half marathon and out of a field of 150 he came in 30th..... not bad...however he also added that he had no plans to ever run full marathon...maybe another 1/2 someday, but not a full.

He also got an award for being hte best TA at the college and for being the top engineering student as well.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Went out, started, realized what I had planned would look stupid, went and pulled roots from the bushes that I removed, with the help of the oldest, and now I shall put up grass.... and I changed the oil in the mower too.

Man that was a close call.... I almost did landscaping:D
I am sorry to hear that. I love planting stuff. And the worst thing about my planting stuff is - most of it grows. Just ask @gpseymour . I planted him a salad box recently. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that. I love planting stuff. And the worst thing about my planting stuff is - most of it grows. Just ask @gpseymour . I planted him a salad box recently. :)
She seemed to be under the impression that since the lettuce was my request, that I should plant it and care for it. I actually like lettuce rather a lot, and prefer not to watch it die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions