Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
As a PS to the open mic night comment, that's not to say everyone else sucks and I am super great. I give credit to anyone who has the guts to get on the stage and perform, because you run the risk of facing a very brutal response.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Started typing up yet another novel that I have had lying around for ages. I wrote it in 1994, when I was a mere 18 years old. A lot of people abandon things they wrote at that age, but I never lost faith that it was a good story. I knew my writing itself could improve of course, but the lack of ability to execute the idea does not make the idea itself worthless.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Started typing up yet another novel that I have had lying around for ages. I wrote it in 1994, when I was a mere 18 years old. A lot of people abandon things they wrote at that age, but I never lost faith that it was a good story. I knew my writing itself could improve of course, but the lack of ability to execute the idea does not make the idea itself worthless.
the early stuff I wrote makes me cringe.
Oh, the ideas are presumably Ok, but gwad, I would not want to read this again! :)
nice the story works for you!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
But it is ok to hate McAfee. It does suck.
and I am starting to loath AVAST, as it's updates do mess with my computer, and where the hell is my bootup scan?!

On the bright side, getting back from the doc, I am not dying (or so he says) and don't have Mono.
So I guess I won't be French kissing the boss tomorrow.... :D (yes, nefarious intentions)

But you didn't hear it from me. :locktopic:

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
For my taste, the only thing on the internet that is better would be all the free streaming full episodes of Mystery Science Theater on YouTube!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
But it is ok to hate McAfee. It does suck.
and I am starting to loath AVAST, as it's updates do mess with my computer, and where the hell is my bootup scan?!

On the bright side, getting back from the doc, I am not dying (or so he says) and don't have Mono.
So I guess I won't be French kissing the boss tomorrow.... :D (yes, nefarious intentions)

But you didn't hear it from me. :locktopic:

No no no...McAfee enterprise it rather good, that is what I deal with.... McAfee home....GAWD AWFUL!!! that is what I don't use it at home

And I am glad you're not dying and do not have mono...sorry about the whole evil plan and kissing the boss fell apart though...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Very wishy-washy of you, Xue.

No.... I accept a good explanation..... and McAfee wrote a rather lengthy one that completely and justifiably pointed the finger at Microsoft... this is why I hate Microsoft...TWICE!!! as for Dell...well they are just being incredibly silly about the whole thing and are deserving of much scorn as well...but McAfee vindicated themselves.... so I no longer hate them..... even though they are a bunch of finger pointing pansies

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yup...still hatin' the Microsoft..... and not all to happy with Dell still

microsoft-evil.jpg

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
am i the only one who gets adds on MT for various dating sights. "meet Russian girls now" "Arab women dating" "Chinese women are waiting for you" "meet hot Thai girls"

i know a lot of adds are run off algorithms. just wondering if it is everyone getting them or just me...due to my time spent on...um... other sights .....:oops: :sorry:

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Very bizarre day. It seems like we flew from 8AM to 1PM. However, with only 3 hours to go, the day suddenly feels like it is crawling!

Flatfish

Black Belt
Reaction score
am i the only one who gets adds on MT for various dating sights. "meet Russian girls now" "Arab women dating" "Chinese women are waiting for you" "meet hot Thai girls"

i know a lot of adds are run off algorithms. just wondering if it is everyone getting them or just me...due to my time spent on...um... other sights .....:oops: :sorry:

It's your google history :woot:

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Mine is always random martial arts ads. Considering 95% of the time I'm online it's here or Facebook, I don't know if that's an algorithm based on my web history, or just that mt is automatically given martial arts ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions