Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm eating egg salad sanggies and drinking Kona coffee as I browse our forum. When I'm done I'm going to spend all morning making a Bolognese sauce.

You guys should come over later.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm eating egg salad sanggies and drinking Kona coffee as I browse our forum. When I'm done I'm going to spend all morning making a Bolognese sauce.

If I could, I would. But I can't, so I shant.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

Sounds delicious! I love me a good egg salad sandwich. Back in Kings Mountain, NC, where we lived before where we live now, there was a cute little old-fashioned pharmacy with a sandwich counter - and they had really fabulous egg salad sandwiches. I still miss them.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thread is almost over

One for all my homies in this thread.

tumblr_nuogmxIydp1uvj4mzo1_400.gif
about the best thing you can do with that 'beer'.
Pour it on the thresh hold, to keep evil spirits out!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thats part of the issue. At my old job i was fine with it, but i also had my own office. Now I am 'stationed' right next to the busiest people, who are on the move nonstop. The environment changes it a lot.
I see the problem.
There is another life skill: Looking busy while doing absolutely nothing.
Can't help you with that though.
I am too busy most days to clean up after other folks to just waste time.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sounds delicious! I love me a good egg salad sandwich. Back in Kings Mountain, NC, where we lived before where we live now, there was a cute little old-fashioned pharmacy with a sandwich counter - and they had really fabulous egg salad sandwiches. I still miss them.
You make me hungry.
But we are having greek pizza tonight.
Not my fave, but hubby loves it.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You make me hungry.
But we are having greek pizza tonight.
Not my fave, but hubby loves it.
I had some mac n cheese - gourmeeed (yes, that's a verb because I said so) with smoked clams and sweet onions. And a veggie mix with kale, cabbage, spinach, and carrots, also gourmeeed with some diced pancetta and a white wine reduction.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I know, I know, we can't very well just say 'Well, run him over it serves him right." Even though we should and it does.

But at the very least everyone on the train should be allowed to line up and slap the crap out of him until he moves.
Truly, I'm fine taking some time to get this guy some help. My real issue yesterday was the poor decision making on the part of the train conductors/supervisors/engineers. I really don't know who the decision makers were, but the situation was that they knew it was going to be a while but didn't share that information with passengers until we were stuck . I could have taken a bus. Would have take.longer than a normal day, but I would have been home by 6pm not 7.
Well, friends, my lord and master is off to India. Fingers, toes, horns, and tail crossed for him to have a safe trip. Moral support appreciated.
done .

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, friends, my lord and master is off to India. Fingers, toes, horns, and tail crossed for him to have a safe trip. Moral support appreciated.

I've always found it interesting how different nationalities use different terms and such. When my woman refers to me as her lord and master it's usually spelled differently.

Way differently. :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've always found it interesting how different nationalities use different terms and such. When my woman refers to me as her lord and master it's usually spelled differently.

Way differently. :)
I use the term HIGHLY sarcastically. And my lord and master knows. ;)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Here...let me pitch somebody a softball meatball right over the plate....

And the post count is........

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Certainly close enough for government work. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions