Ita

My kids said they looked like spiders but I don't have much of a scar which was more important to the orthopedic surgeon that it was to me.
I didn't walk for 8 wks and then had to relearn how to walk. Still struggle w/ my side kicks and balance at times. Thanks to the pins in it I have pain at times (sometimes worse then others) but I was determined to not quit TKD!

i commend you on your determination and perseverance

then again, as Mom, if she didn't have that, life as we know it would end....

;)

I heard that! Speaking of being a mom, my 12 yr old son has the flu - stayed home with him today (DH was home with him the first part of the week) He smiled when I told him I gave up a swords class for him - he knows how much I love swords! ;) Hope he can go back to school Fri. and I can go to class tomorrow night - 10 days till Regional Tournament :eek: Need to be practicing.

Karatemom that is one bad looking toe. Glad to see everything work out for you.

I heard that! Speaking of being a mom, my 12 yr old son has the flu - stayed home with him today (DH was home with him the first part of the week) He smiled when I told him I gave up a swords class for him - he knows how much I love swords! ;) Hope he can go back to school Fri. and I can go to class tomorrow night - 10 days till Regional Tournament :eek: Need to be practicing.
Hope he's better soon! Hope you're fully mended soon too!

Love of sword? Might you be a "kendomom" in the future?:D

Daniel

Y'all did see the date I posted with the pic, didn't you??? It was from July 2008 about a week after my surgery (took it at work w/ my cell phone).

It's been a long road back... I still have some limitations ...

Have a Regional Tournament next Sat. My first one post-toe injury/surgery :uhohh:

hey i have a regional competition coming up this weekend too, good luck to you

Latest Discussions

Back