having trouble aquiring a six pack

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
You're the first person I've met outside of the holistic/natural health industry that is familiar with soma-types/soma-psychology. Or ARE you in the industry? :)

Oh and I forgot to ask you the same question... :

Xinglu

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot to ask you the same question... :

Yes, I practice TCM and have my masters in holistic nutrition (and taking my sweet time getting my Ph.D., if any one ever decides to do this, don't take any time off between degrees!). I'm impressed that you took the time and effort into educating yourself, and am happy that you have seen success!

Em MacIntosh

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I find the best way to get my vitamins and minerals is the water after boiling frozen vegetables or soup. A bread machine is a great investment. I have yet to find a store that taps into the potential of the grains, seeds, nuts, dried fruit etc. that you can put in. A good juicer is another worthwhile investment and developing a taste for fresh vegatables like carrots, cucumber, celery, tomatoes and parsnips for a snack can go a long way. I find if I sit and watch a movie eating a bag of chips it becomes more of a habitual exercise than actually filling a hunger so I eat a bag of spinach instead.

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I practice TCM and have my masters in holistic nutrition (and taking my sweet time getting my Ph.D., if any one ever decides to do this, don't take any time off between degrees!). I'm impressed that you took the time and effort into educating yourself, and am happy that you have seen success!

Very cool! It was amazing to me the changes in energy, healing and general health when I started changing my diet. Good luck on wraping up your Ph.D

Last edited:

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Women -are- beautiful, and don't let people tell you otherwise.
Six packs are definitely not a requirement to being beautiful.

Jenny, God love ya. And you too Bruno.

I don't want a 6-pack to impress anyone. I just want a 6-pack because I want a 6-pack. I used to be totally chiseled when I was in high school, and I just love the look. It's hawt. :whip1: At 36 I'm probably not going to get that again, but I can see the muscle definition building from all the MA. One can dream.

K831

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jenny, God love ya. And you too Bruno.

I don't want a 6-pack to impress anyone. I just want a 6-pack because I want a 6-pack. I used to be totally chiseled when I was in high school, and I just love the look. It's hawt. :whip1: At 36 I'm probably not going to get that again, but I can see the muscle definition building from all the MA. One can dream.

There's a woman that goes to the gym my wife and I go to. We've been watching her for about 8 months now and she continues to imporve. She told my wife she was 39, and that she has two kids. She has earned that 6 pack back in the last 8 months and she looks fantastic. You can do!

Latest Discussions