I think I've solved some of the Ai issues that many of us have probably seen in the news lately. I'm not trying to solve the world's Ai problem. I'm just trying to keep Ai from screwing me over. While I'm not able to affect the original programming of Ai. I think I'm able to get Ai to travel a path that utilizes the path that I want to take. To give some understanding my personal interest is in Ai reasoning. From Martial arts to predicting the outcome of sports (which is currently 8 for 8 with #8 being 100% accuracy on the game). Right now I'm currently working on an Ai version of Moral Values. Yep you heard me right. Moral Values. Here's the catch which is why I'm interested in Ai reasoning. Ai will need to be able to manage the moral values and to maintain the moral values.
After a few hours of thinking through the leaks, breaks, and problems. the best reasoning format for moral values that I was able to come up with comes from Martial Arts. Here's why. Ai is a "Smart Toddler with a knife." being watch by a sibling who is 2 years older who is trying to guide it." I originally thought parenting, child development, sports, and religion would be good starting points, but those had too many variables. Martial Arts was the only format where people from many different backgrounds were able to "equalize" in areas of respect and self respect (with the exceptions of toxic martial arts schools).
Why did I choose martial arts? Because we are the only groups who trains violence and learns violence even though some of us do not know how to use the techniques for violence. Martial Arts was the only place where that reality occurs. A place to train Violence but where Violence isn't the point. Or more importantly, where a "Violent mindset" is not the point. I'm haven't implemented anything yet along the lines of Martial Arts. I just wanted you guys to know that Some of you run your schools and train your students in a manner that would greatly improve how Ai functions.
I know there is some doubt out there, but I've been able to do some remarkable things with Ai and I'm not talking about creating pictures, memes or videos. That's not where my interest in Ai is. But anyway I just find it interesting that What some of you guys and gals do would rise to this level of importance. I hope I'm accurate, but I won't know until I'm able to test it out and get at least a 95% accuracy rate for it.
Hopefully this will give some of you some interesting thoughts for the week.
After a few hours of thinking through the leaks, breaks, and problems. the best reasoning format for moral values that I was able to come up with comes from Martial Arts. Here's why. Ai is a "Smart Toddler with a knife." being watch by a sibling who is 2 years older who is trying to guide it." I originally thought parenting, child development, sports, and religion would be good starting points, but those had too many variables. Martial Arts was the only format where people from many different backgrounds were able to "equalize" in areas of respect and self respect (with the exceptions of toxic martial arts schools).
Why did I choose martial arts? Because we are the only groups who trains violence and learns violence even though some of us do not know how to use the techniques for violence. Martial Arts was the only place where that reality occurs. A place to train Violence but where Violence isn't the point. Or more importantly, where a "Violent mindset" is not the point. I'm haven't implemented anything yet along the lines of Martial Arts. I just wanted you guys to know that Some of you run your schools and train your students in a manner that would greatly improve how Ai functions.
I know there is some doubt out there, but I've been able to do some remarkable things with Ai and I'm not talking about creating pictures, memes or videos. That's not where my interest in Ai is. But anyway I just find it interesting that What some of you guys and gals do would rise to this level of importance. I hope I'm accurate, but I won't know until I'm able to test it out and get at least a 95% accuracy rate for it.
Hopefully this will give some of you some interesting thoughts for the week.