Daughter murdered for embracing the west

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bill, since it is apparently ok to throw PERSONAL insults around here, I can do that too.....or do you want to cowboy up, rein in your emotions and have a discussion?

btw-"no it isnt" proves NOTHING, and makes you sound like a 5 year old.

You think what YOU want to think, I happen to think you sound like a naive child, but i know you are not, you are just in deep deep denial of the actual factual state of radical islam in the world. You are an optimistic sort of guy, you think the nice normal person you know is the rule, when it MIGHT be the exception

which is ok, the truth about islam is scary as hell, i dont blame people for refusing to see something that horrible.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
******** Marlon

http://www.uncoverage.net/2010/03/the-ayatollah-khomeinis-booksex-with-children-and-animals/

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

Wanna re-think that? An AYATOLLAH,, not some quack who starts his own church, an AYATOLLAH. Apparently it IS a part of islam.
Wouldn't that be like lumping you in with what the Pope says?
Sean

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Come along, gentlemen.

As I've taken part in this thread, it is not normally seen as 'good' for me to now pull out my 'staff' hat, so I shall refrain from doing so. I'll just remind everyone that even in the freer air of the Study it is still encumbent upon people to behave with a modicum of respect and restraint with regard to each other.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Mark
Islam is a cult of death founded by a child molesting warlord that preached conversion by force, and his church is turning out fanatics trying to force a 6th century world on us BY FORCE, in numbers that should scare any thinking person.

I know exactly what I am saying, and let me say it again

I do not believe that Islam is compatible with life in the modern world.

No religion is compatible with the modern world. It sounds mean or harsh to say such thing about Christianity and Islam etc. But like I've said before, it's not us being extreme it's your holy books that are. These books are nowhere near moral.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
the difference being that there are no large political groups looking to spread a world wide christian government BY FORCE

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
i don't believe this. TF is judging all muslims by what one sick piece of human excrement said.

idk. I think he is judging Islam by what it does. Like the bible, the quran is filled with insane amounts of hate and other ridiculous stuff. They are a problem. And many choose to just ignore the elephant in the room.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
idk. I think he is judging Islam by what it does. Like the bible, the quran is filled with insane amounts of hate and other ridiculous stuff. They are a problem. And many choose to just ignore the elephant in the room.

lol, try to keep up, ok? he said he don't trust muslims, any of them. That's judging all muslims. not just islam the religion.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OK so far...

A) I disagree. B) I've pointed out many instances of cultures inside the USA that do not assimilate, and we don't have a problem with them any more than they have a problem with us (such as Amish). So it's apparently not 'assimilation' that is the problem.

You're right, assimilation is not the problem. Violence in Islam is the problem! When was the last time you heard of Amish terrorism Bill? i come from a place that is infested with Islamic militants, why? Because they have been allowed to dpread their religion of hate and have not assimilated. The US is not far behind the UK in this regard Bill.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have no problem with the RCC being called to account for what it's done. I resent the hell out of the assertion that I and my fellow Catholics don't denounce it. Just because the guy watching the news on his couch doesn't hear me doing it does not mean it doesn't happen.
You might denounce it verbally, but you, along with millions of other Catholic keep giving your tithe, so that Ratzinger and his cronies can pay; legal fees for pedos, rent in a luxurious penthouse for the pedo enabler Law, Laws flight to Rome to evade law enforcement, the upkeep of the Christian Brotherhood, who have sexually tortured literally thousands of children of the years. Oh and your tithe has allowed the Catholic church to retain it's priceless real estate and art collection. This property should've been in someway made solvent and given to the living people who were tortured as children. The whole organization let them down and then tried to cover it up, when the whole sorry state of affairs was uncovered. BUT THE FAITHFUL KEPT GIVING MONEY. Some denouncement.
I think we can safely say that Ratzinger is quite definatley NOT God's representative on Earth!

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Blade, let me make this really simple;

I hate ISLAM

i dont trust anyone that follows what is clearly (to me) an evil belief system

I hate LIBERALISM

I dont trust anyone that follows what is clearly (to me) an evil belief system

I laugh at Scientology

I laugh at anyone foolish enough to follow such a fairy tale

I dont hate the people, but I do judge them by what they choose to follow.

I think the people that handle snakes or refuse medical treatment are fools

I dont hate the people, but i do judge them based on thier actions.

So me a muslim that speaks out against the **** muslims do, and admits that the prophet was a child molesting pedophile, and i will trust them

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Blade, let me make this really simple;

I hate ISLAM

i dont trust anyone that follows what is clearly (to me) an evil belief system

Ok cool. Neither would I, those who follow what you just named. Seriously, the ayatollah Khomeini of iran? I very much doubt.....no. I bet my right arm cause I know for a fact, that he does NOT speak for all muslims. He's sick!

Latest Discussions