Daughter murdered for embracing the west

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
lets hope it spreads like fire.

problem is, the progressive type of islam is dying, and the hard liners are the ones gaining ground

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lets hope it spreads like fire.

problem is, the progressive type of islam is dying, and the hard liners are the ones gaining ground

So therefore kill all Muslims? Even though you just acknowledged that there is a "progressive type" that opposes the hard-liners? I'm not going to argue whether the Koran (Que'ran?) is violent or hateful, because I honestly don't know a whole lot about its content. But I will point out that, from reading this thread and others in which you've written on the subject, that your position just doesn't make sense.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just because the moderates and progressives do not make the headlines does not mean they don't exist....

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
"If I'm of the opinion that Islam is dangerous because it's a primitive, male-dominated, bloodthirsty, oppressive religion, it does not make me racist or a hater. Islam is not a race. It is a dangerous machine built upon a foundational document (the Qur'an) which calls for the extermination of all who do not believe."

I read this earlier and it kinda made me think about how it almost doesn't matter what one muslim does or what another does or says. Like most religions, they all follow texts that preach hate.
Like Christianity. There are many good people, and there are also guys like Fred Phelps. The problem though is they both look to the same hateful book for inspiration. Both the Quran and the bible say things like," Kill non believers, kill homosexuals, kill ........" I just don't respect those views. And when someone tells me they think they are the words of a god, it makes me nervous. I'm a non-believer. Are they gonna kill me ? :)

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So therefore kill all Muslims? ...............that your position just doesn't make sense.

have i said to kill all of them? or for that matter to kill anyone?

NO

then that was a silly, wasted question

my position makes perfect sense. the book is evil, written by an evil man, and anyone that follows the evil book is showing questionable judgement. And cannot be trusted. Sure they are most likely just fine, but maybe they are not.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

NO

my position makes perfect sense. the book is evil, written by an evil man, and anyone that follows the evil book is showing questionable judgement. And cannot be trusted. Sure they are most likely just fine, but maybe they are not.
Hating them is the first step in dehumanizing them, so that you might kill them. The question I have is why are you publicly trying to stir more distrust and hate?
Sean

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Twin Fist said:

NO

and he could leave the faith if the faith supports such actions

and islam DOES. They just released a report talking about how, in detail, a man could 'take his pleasure" with a boy and it NOT be a sin....

seriously

the whole kit and kaboodle needs to be erased from the earth

Forgive me for connecting the dots here, but does it still sound silly?

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
He doesn't want to kill muslims. Twin Fist just seems to think that humanity would be better off without Islam. I happen to think he is correct. Along with all other 'pseudosciences'. Homo sapiens would be better off. If it wasn't for religion, we'd be exploring the galaxy by now and living to be 200 years old.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He doesn't want to kill muslims. Twin Fist just seems to think that humanity would be better off without Islam. I happen to think he is correct. Along with all other 'pseudosciences'. Homo sapiens would be better off. If it wasn't for religion, we'd be exploring the galaxy by now and living to be 200 years old.

Unless he proposes a plan like PETA and HSUS for our domestic animals - you know, spaying and neutering so breeding seizes So within one generations, blah blah blah...
'needing to be erased from the earth' is verbage taken straight from Adolf the Unneccessary's bestseller.
I do agree with you that religion is a limiting factor for mankind. But since we don't have the brain power to rise above it, we might as well use it to limit our numbers...

But seriously, calling for 1/4 of the world population to be erased from the earth because you don't like the book they read from (and a fraction of those billions of people misinterpret) is sickening and bigotted.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Unless he proposes a plan like PETA and HSUS for our domestic animals - you know, spaying and neutering so breeding seizes So within one generations, blah blah blah...
'needing to be erased from the earth' is verbage taken straight from Adolf the Unneccessary's bestseller.
I do agree with you that religion is a limiting factor for mankind. But since we don't have the brain power to rise above it, we might as well use it to limit our numbers...

But seriously, calling for 1/4 of the world population to be erased from the earth because you don't like the book they read from (and a fraction of those billions of people misinterpret) is sickening and bigotted.

The way to erase ignorance is with education and understanding. Weapons just breed more ignorance. Ignorance needs to be erased, not people.

Latest Discussions