Daughter murdered for embracing the west

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I didnt say to kill anyone, and claiming that I did is a lie and saying ti makes you a liar

I want ISLAM gone, not the people that follow it. Unless they are radical types who believe it is just fine to rape an infidel since they are not really human anyway....

if they think jihad means to killall the jews and they want to cut my head off, even cut gran's head off?

nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

I dont care WHO it sounds like, Islam is a disease and We need a cure.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
I didnt say to kill anyone, and claiming that I did is a lie and saying ti makes you a liar

I want ISLAM gone, not the people that follow it. Unless they are radical types who believe it is just fine to rape an infidel since they are not really human anyway....

if they think jihad means to killall the jews and they want to cut my head off, even cut gran's head off?

hahahah

Ummm, education will cure the affliction of Islam, Christianity, etc. , not nuclear weapons. Lolz Love the 'Aliens' quote though.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
let's examin that....shall we?

Ahhh, contradiction in the same breath...a religion is nothing without people who follow it.
To eliminate a religion, you have to convert people (but converts are worse than the born and raised in the faith, always) or, well, eliminate the people...last tiem I looked that meant offing them...
I hope you realize how silly you sound! Because 'they' might have the notion to eliminate something you want to get rid of them...THINK about that, for a second...a nano second and FEEL the irony. I mean, it's so thick, you could hide behind it...
(not to mention by now I'd imagine you'd volunteer to sharpen the knife for them jsut so they get me quick)

unless you are talking about sticking something not alive into a microwave oven... nuking means, well essentially KILLING....

And there you go again...sounding like one of 'them' harping on the mean old infidels corrupting decent human beings...

So you want to kill 1/4th or of the world's population...

And that makes you morally superior exactly how?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think it's just Muslims that will kill for 'honour' or because the children are too western? It's not, it's an Asian and Middle Eastern 'thing', you will find if you chose to look that there are many such killings in India among the different religious groups.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you think it's just Muslims that will kill for 'honour' or because the children are too western? It's not, it's an Asian and Middle Eastern 'thing', you will find if you chose to look that there are many such killings in India among the different religious groups.

Of course it is! But the stories only make the American press when Muslims are doing the killing.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes, we Americans are a little sensitive to radical muslim extremism after that little event in New York That killed 3,000 people in one go, and the one at fort bliss, and the Kobar towers, and the first world trade center attack, and the embassies in Africa, and the attack on the naval ship Cole and the killing of the army recruiter and the foiled christmas bomber...it seems like people think those things never happened and that we aren't reminded about them each time an attack here is foiled. It would be one thing to just pick up on crazies in a religion, but a concentrated effort by one religion and we are supposed to pretend there isn't a connection or a concern.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, we Americans are a little sensitive to radical muslim extremism after that little event in New York That killed 3,000 people in one go, and the one at fort bliss, and the Kobar towers, and the first world trade center attack, and the embassies in Africa, and the attack on the naval ship Cole and the killing of the army recruiter and the foiled christmas bomber...it seems like people think those things never happened and that we aren't reminded about them each time an attack here is foiled. It would be one thing to just pick up on crazies in a religion, but a concentrated effort by one religion and we are supposed to pretend there isn't a connection or a concern.

Want to take a pop at the so called Christians otherwise known as the Provisional IRA who have started another campaign of terror, they've killed for more people than the Muslims? The alert state here has been raised as we wait for the bombing campaign to continue.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How have they killed more people than muslims. Radical islamic terrorism is a world wide phenomenon, with people being killed all around the world. I guess when an Irish citizen from the north of Ireland who happens to be a christian goes to england, the authorities check out the swedish grandmother instead?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
How have they killed more people than muslims. Radical islamic terrorism is a world wide phenomenon, with people being killed all around the world. I guess when an Irish citizen from the north of Ireland who happens to be a christian goes to england, the authorities check out the swedish grandmother instead?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London

warning drastic image:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLGh-vZJCYLzy-k7z3LUJyWhjiZXk7Xh-pRbEhijGNCBNLMTQW&t=1

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The IRA have killed far more than just those in bomb attacks on the mainland, they have killed in Northern Ireland and in Europe. They continue to kill, they leave bombs in children's playgrounds, they shoot people to 'discipline' them, many Irish people are still missing their graves unknown. They kill any they think are informers, those that commit crimes and those who marry out of their religion. Those they don't kill they 'kneecap'.
You only think of the bombing campaigns, which started again the other week but many are killed when the IRA walks into their homes or pubs and are shot in front of their family and friends. Pregnant women are shot for not being married or for carrying a Protestant's baby and in case you think this is just a Catholic thing I can assure you the Proestants are every bit as bad.

The IRA have been funded in past by American sympathisers and the Libyans, they have been trained by the PLO and continue to try to get arms from American sympathisers as well as what you call radical Muslim groups.

Latest Discussions