Daughter murdered for embracing the west

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
this article from bigpeace.com discusses the murder of girl by her muslim father because she desired to live like a westerner.

http://bigpeace.com/elcid/2011/04/0...o-uphold-family-honor-buries-her-in-backyard/

****DISCLAIMER****

I DO NOT THINK THAT ALL MUSLIMS WILL MURDER THEIR DAUGHTERS BECAUSE SAID DAUGHTER WANTS TO LIVE THE WESTERN LIFESTYLE.

****END DISCLAIMER****

There is little background given about the father, but the annoying part of the video comes around 1:38 when the idiot reporter says that the murder is a "tragedy" not only for the girl but for her father. The reporter is an idiot.

What are the statistics on this type of crime in Europe.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yet another fine example of why we should stop worrying about multi-culturalisms effects on our countries ... clearly we're just over-reacting and racist and bigoted ... surely there is nothing to fear if our laws and our culture is strong enough?

Tell that to that poor lass murdered by her own father.

The cumulative effects of each incident like this, perpetrated by those clinging with insane 'faith' to a ludicrous dogma, just make the road, leading to greater violence between nations and factions within nations, slippier and slippier.

I used to be all for integration and amalgamation of cultures and creeds. Mongrels are the strongest of animals after all and mixing together multiple peoples is what made Britain Great. Now I am more and more of a mindset I used to criticise and ridicule not all that many years ago.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The video says 5000 women are murdered, 'honour killing', each year.

Before I was howled down in a previous thread I was trying to point out that integration of Muslims into Western society seems not to be working well in Western countries. :asian:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Whatever would make you think that K-man?
Don't know really. Let's just call it a hunch.
icon12.gif

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
and this is why i dont trust muslims. Any of them. If this can happen, IN AMERICA, and it does, every year, if they can take thier religion THAT seriously, that killing thier own CHILD is ok because the book says so?

then killing an infidel? wouldnt even give them pause.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
i don't distrust all of them. Obviously, not all of them believe in that and are going to kill their daughters.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The video says 5000 women are murdered, 'honour killing', each year.

Out of 1.2 billion Muslims worldwide.

Before I was howled down in a previous thread I was trying to point out that integration of Muslims into Western society seems not to be working well in Western countries. :asian:

Because we're beset with honor killings in the USA and other Western countries? Please show how this has become the norm.

If you can't, it would seem to me that integration *is* working well. In the individual cases where it isn't, horrific cases like this are prosecuted, showing that Western values and laws prevail, regardless of the mores and religious opinions of those who have emigrated to such countries.

You see what you wish to see.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and this is why i dont trust muslims. Any of them. If this can happen, IN AMERICA, and it does, every year, if they can take thier religion THAT seriously, that killing thier own CHILD is ok because the book says so?

How many times does it happen in the USA every year? Numbers, please. How many Muslims in the USA?

then killing an infidel? wouldnt even give them pause.

Who is them? Please be specific.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bill, dont be obtuse, we all know where you stand, and I am sorry, while you are correct (it is a tiny number out of ALL the muslims in the us, i freely admit that) i dont care.

Let me say that again

I Do Not Care.

This sort of behavior is getting more and more common, it is accepted in the muslim community, and they are trying to get sharia law accepted by american courts.

i can connect the dots even if others refuse to.

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My biggest problem is that the religious leaders are not denouncing it. nor does it seem the 'faithful'in general are doing so. Even when the Catholic church did not openly denounce their preists the faithful did. this is the concern for me above and beyond the personal tragedies of these young womens lives

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Out of 1.2 billion Muslims worldwide.

Because we're beset with honor killings in the USA and other Western countries? Please show how this has become the norm.

If you can't, it would seem to me that integration *is* working well. In the individual cases where it isn't, horrific cases like this are prosecuted, showing that Western values and laws prevail, regardless of the mores and religious opinions of those who have emigrated to such countries.

And you get on your soapbox and continue to rant. Whether it's one or whether it's five thousand makes no difference. One is one too many. :shrug:
Honour killings are just part of the whole picture. The threat of violence prevents young people from leaving the Muslim faith. If Muslims wish to live in Western countries they should want to be part of that community. If they want to integrate into the secular community or even a Christian or other religious environment, IMHO that should be a basic human right.

http://www.examiner.com/progressive...vs-western-culture-muslims-and-honor-killings

If you can't, it would seem to me that integration *is* working well.
You have no evidence to support that opinion. Just because thare are not more killings doesn't mean 'integration is working well'.

Just give me ONE example where Muslims are integrating seamlessly into Western society.

How true! :asian:

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bill, dont be obtuse, we all know where you stand, and I am sorry, while you are correct (it is a tiny number out of ALL the muslims in the us, i freely admit that) i dont care.

Let me say that again

I Do Not Care.

This sort of behavior is getting more and more common, it is accepted in the muslim community, and they are trying to get sharia law accepted by american courts.

i can connect the dots even if others refuse to.

That makes no sense. You admit I am correct - the percentages are minute. Then you say you can 'connect the dots' by which you mean that despite the fact that it's not all Muslims...yes, it actually is.

Can't be both.

I get that you don't care. But I think your 'connecting the dots' has a different meaning than you think it does. I care about that. Even if you don't.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My biggest problem is that the religious leaders are not denouncing it. nor does it seem the 'faithful'in general are doing so. Even when the Catholic church did not openly denounce their preists the faithful did. this is the concern for me above and beyond the personal tragedies of these young womens lives

How do you know who is denouncing and who is not? Do you live in Italy? Do you live in the Middle East? Do you listen to the sermons by the Mullahs and other Islamic leaders?

What you know is what you read.

Just like the people in the Middle East who think we all hate them. Because it's what they read.

Your 'problem' does not exist.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And you get on your soapbox and continue to rant. Whether it's one or whether it's five thousand makes no difference. One is one too many. :shrug:
Honour killings are just part of the whole picture. The threat of violence prevents young people from leaving the Muslim faith. If Muslims wish to live in Western countries they should want to be part of that community. If they want to integrate into the secular community or even a Christian or other religious environment, IMHO that should be a basic human right.

http://www.examiner.com/progressive...vs-western-culture-muslims-and-honor-killings

You have no evidence to support that opinion. Just because thare are not more killings doesn't mean 'integration is working well'.

Just give me ONE example where Muslims are integrating seamlessly into Western society.

How true! :asian:

More Martial Arts instructors sexually assault children than Muslims who commit 'honor killings'. By far. And there are more Muslims in the USA than Martial Arts instructors.

Now tell me about those numbers and what they mean. If you can draw conclusions about Muslims from the 6 reported honor killings in the USA, then you can draw conclusions about Martial Arts instructors.

Go on. I'm waiting.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goading each other does not help matters, good people.

I happen to think that Bill's stance on personal freedoms and personal responsibility is generally a very good one but I do feel that sometimes there is a need to very publically draw a line and say "No further than this". That's what a society is at the end of the day, a set of mutually accepted rules.

My opinion is that these rules should not be predicated on fantasy literature written to underpin the wishes of an elite ruling class, which is what the 'great' religious books are in my view. Some people think differently on that of course and sometimes religious rules are also rational ones but I would hope that most would agree that laws should be rational and benefit the cohesiveness and functioning of the society they are written for.

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Suppose there's a nice Muslim on this forum right now who doesnt do or believe in any of these nasty things. How do you suppose they'd like to read this? People who say they hate him or don't trust her because she's Muslim?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Suppose there's a nice Muslim on this forum right now who doesnt do or believe in any of these nasty things. How do you suppose they'd like to read this? People who say they hate him or don't trust her because she's Muslim?
I keep wanting to ask that same thing.
sean

Latest Discussions