Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Terry that is great!
icon14.gif

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well the time as come and back home, thank GOD!! Here is the final for the entire tournament. 16 competitors and came back with 30 medals, was probaly the best competition we had in a long time. I will be posting fights clips on you tube with links over the next couple of days. Talk later everyone.

Congratulations to one and all!

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well the time as come and back home, thank GOD!! Here is the final for the entire tournament. 16 competitors and came back with 30 medals, was probaly the best competition we had in a long time. I will be posting fights clips on you tube with links over the next couple of days. Talk later everyone.

That is awesome Terry. Great job to everyone!!!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats to you and your team Terry!!!!:ultracool

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds great Terry, Congratulations to you and your students:bangahead::bangahead:

rmclain

Black Belt
Reaction score

Wow! Great job. Congratulations to you and the Twin Dragon Team!

R. McLain

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fantastic results Terry! Congrats to you and your team. :)

Peace,
Erik

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My fiancee won the MN qualifier for her division, but unfortuneately, we didn't want to spend all the money on registration and travel. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My fiancee won the MN qualifier for her division, but unfortuneately, we didn't want to spend all the money on registration and travel. Sounds like everyone had a good time.

Yes sir it was a great time by all and the competition was fantastic, I am still editing the videos and will have some up shortly.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Nick, you're back!

Latest Discussions