A.A.U. Nationals

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was wondering how many was going to be at the AAU national thisyear, it is between June30th and July 5th 2008. If anyone is going lets meet up for a little bit. By the way it is in Madison Misconsin so if anybody on my way let me know and I will make a stop to meet you either going or comming home.

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Cool beans, Terry! I can't make it because of military obligation, but I will be cheering for you to clean house!

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Small chance you might pass my way. What route are you taking?

WMKS Shogun

Green Belt
Reaction score
I qualified, but sadly, will be unable to attend. Thus I wish you and your students luck, and that your skill prevails.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Excellent. Here's to hoping! And if nothing else the best of luck to all of you.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well we are in Madison and today starts competition at 8:15 am, looking for some great bouts and hoping for the best. Will be on later to follow up. Wish all of us luck for the rest of the week.

Windsinger

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't believe in luck, so I'll send all the good karma I have your way. Known side effects include winning, smiling, and warm fuzzies. If these symptoms persist for more than 7 days, don't do anything. Just enjoy!

(And, in case I'm wrong, good luck, Terry!) ;)

mango.man

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Wish you all the best of luck Terry.

We just arrived in Detroit ourselves. Perhaps we will see you here in a few days.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wish you all the best of luck Terry.

We just arrived in Detroit ourselves. Perhaps we will see you here in a few days.

I will be there I will try to get with you, Best of Luck and keep winning, we came away with a bronze today out of four bouts, tomorrow and thursdays are big days for us.

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm not there but there are a few my friends there. Let me know if any of your students (whoever is there) were sparring someone from Northwest Martial Arts!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I will be there I will try to get with you, Best of Luck and keep winning, we came away with a bronze today out of four bouts, tomorrow and thursdays are big days for us.
Congratulations, and good luck for the future!

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Here are our schools standings for sparring: 2 golds (1 male and 1 female), 1 silver (female), 3 bronze (1 adult male, 2 youth), 3 didn't place but fought well! I'm not at the tournament but my master instructor keeps me updated.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here are our schools standings for sparring: 2 golds (1 male and 1 female), 1 silver (female), 3 bronze (1 adult male, 2 youth), 3 didn't place but fought well! I'm not at the tournament but my master instructor keeps me updated.

If you are here lets meet? So far 2 golds, 3 silvers and five bronze. Still two days left.

tkd_Jaz

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'd love to meet up but unfortunentaly I coldn't make it this time. My master intsrutctor Master Teresa Gilbertson keeps me updated over the phone. I hope next year I get to go and also meet you!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well the time as come and back home, thank GOD!! Here is the final for the entire tournament. 16 competitors and came back with 30 medals, was probaly the best competition we had in a long time. I will be posting fights clips on you tube with links over the next couple of days. Talk later everyone.

Latest Discussions