Would you hit a woman who was unarmed?

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score

Darren

Green Belt
Reaction score
Accidentally stepped on this women plant once just the tips of it all of a sudden this fist come out of nowhere her fist, moved my head out of the way and she hit my chest, I’m 6foot 230 pounds so can take it!!! Afterwards I guess she felt bad and kissed me all over my face.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Zombie knife"? Looked like just a big hunting knife.

And the green knives and blades they showed? Talk about confused. WTH is a Zombie Knife.

Learned something new. I guess the blade had war markings or something?

"What are zombie knives?​

Also called "zombie killer" knives, they are ornate blades sometimes printed with skulls or toxic-warning symbols inspired by horror films. The ban specifies a zombie knife has a cutting edge, a serrated edge and "images or words that suggest it is to be used for the purpose of violence".

Where are they sold?​

The blades have been available online and in some shops for as little as £8, says the BBC. Last year, the Express & Star newspaper in the Midlands found 1,600 such knives on auction site eBay, some branded "head splitter" and others decorated with "blood spatter".

Who buys the knives?​

Although they are often targeted at "collectors", the blades are being bought by gang members in the UK and often displayed on social media, police say. Their large size makes them shocking – and more dangerous."

The video is less about London and more about gang violence, the one with the knife was himself the victim of a violent crime a couple of weeks before but is also a criminal.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score

Also called "zombie killer" knives, they are ornate blades sometimes printed with skulls or toxic-warning symbols inspired by horror films. The ban specifies a zombie knife has a cutting edge, a serrated edge and "images or words that suggest it is to be used for the purpose of violence".

Where are they sold?​

The blades have been available online and in some shops for as little as £8, says the BBC. Last year, the Express & Star newspaper in the Midlands found 1,600 such knives on auction site eBay, some branded "head splitter" and others decorated with "blood spatter".

Who buys the knives?​

Although they are often targeted at "collectors", the blades are being bought by gang members in the UK and often displayed on social media, police say. Their large size makes them shocking – and more dangerous."

The video is less about London and more about gang violence, the one with the knife was himself the victim of a violent crime a couple of weeks before but is also a criminal.
I wonder which Zombie movie started this fad. Only a few were that goofy with crazy custom weapons..Zombieland? Evil Dead, maybe.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder which Zombie movie started this fad. Only a few were that goofy with crazy custom weapons..Zombieland? Evil Dead, maybe.
Well it wasn't Shaun of the Dead 😀 that and Pride, Prejudice and Zombies are the only films I've seen with zombies in.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score

Where are they sold?​

Who buys the knives?​

Legislating knives? What’s next? Toenail clippers need a permit? Bats? Hammers? For f*** sake. No trees allowed, someone might climb it.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Legislating knives? What’s next? Toenail clippers need a permit? Bats? Hammers? For f*** sake. No trees allowed, someone might climb it.
Certain knives aren't legally allowed to be carried in the street, knives that are in the hands of non gang members and used for a legitimate purpose are fine.
Gang members killing each other is a centuries old problem, young men especially carry knives for defence but if course because they have them they use them. Knives and cut throat razors have been the weapons of choice here since the Victorian times. I'll get political here for a moment, the Tory government got rid of 20,000 police officers, police forces are short handed, so they brought in knife and other laws so they could look tough. Despite the gang knife crime violent crime is falling here, but it looks good if they ignore it and make 'tough on crime' laws. May not last, a revolving door has just been installed in No. 10. 😂😂😂😂😂

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Certain knives aren't legally allowed to be carried in the street, knives that are in the hands of non gang members and used for a legitimate purpose are fine.
Gang members killing each other is a centuries old problem, young men especially carry knives for defence but if course because they have them they use them. Knives and cut throat razors have been the weapons of choice here since the Victorian times. I'll get political here for a moment, the Tory government got rid of 20,000 police officers, police forces are short handed, so they brought in knife and other laws so they could look tough. Despite the gang knife crime violent crime is falling here, but it looks good if they ignore it and make 'tough on crime' laws. May not last, a revolving door has just been installed in No. 10. 😂😂😂😂😂
I get the idea. I will keep my opinions to myself on these things.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score

Where are they sold?​

Who buys the knives?​

A large knife is shocking? In the U.K. no less? Somehow more dangerous? This is absurdity. There have been large knives in the U.K. for quite a long time.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Knives are legislated in the USA and have been for as long as I can remember.
Did you know that I can order a switchblade online and possess it in my home? If I want to transport it in my vehicle it must not be anywhere inside the passenger compartment. A folding knife may be legally carried in my pocket almost anywhere. I may also legally carry a sword(or any size blade) on my hip in public. Simple possession of throwing stars on the other hand,(even within my home) is a “wobbler” that can result in a felony. A cane sword is also prohibited to possess. I can, however carry a concealed, loaded handgun on my person in most places with a permit. Im not an attorney, but this seems to be an oddball collection of statutes with no consistency in basis or bias towards public safety in any meaningful way. I’m not coming from any political place here. I am merely making an observation, and perhaps exposing my ignorance of how the law is supposed to work here.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
A large knife is shocking? In the U.K. no less? Somehow more dangerous? This is absurdity. There have been large knives in the U.K. for quite a long time.
I don't think it's the size of the knife but the markings. "Skulls" and toxic warning symbols".

Every Swiss knife contains a cross and that's it. So, not a Zombie Knife.