• I was invited by a friend

• Looked like a cool place to be

• I was looking for info

• Don't really know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
First time here I was looking for info on a spescific topic, but I returned because it seems like really nice place. :asian:

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I followed a link in from RMA. Gi Choke was gettin' old.

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't really remember. I suspect I was either looking for information in general, or looking for a web board to chat on. I found this one, it looked good, so I joined. I've kind of been in and out as my MA classes and practices came and went, but I'm trying to check in at least semi-regularly now.

Maltair

Blue Belt
Reaction score
bushidomartialarts said:
Several of my students are a part of the community, and I like what I've heard about the place. I always try to support positive things.

Glad you finally stopped by :)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I actually joined after lurking for a few days and noticed that there were NO tolerance of the fighting that goes on in 99% of the other MA forums. I first found the site while searching for some information. It is so refreshing to find a place where anybody that has a positive bit of advice, or input on a subject isn't slammed because of the particular art he/she practices. I know as someone who loves Ninjutsu/To-Shin-Do, I used to catch a ton of garbage on other forums just because it isn't an "ordinary" MA and people are very suspicious of it. (I see why with all the bad schools out there, but don't assume EVERYBODY who studys, are of that mindset automatically.)

Scott G.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I happened to come across it and noticed some old friend's posts. Great way to keep in touch and bang ideas back and forth.

Latest Discussions