Tracy Kenpo?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Why would he want to?????:asian:

Because, he knows it's the proper thing to do. I hope it snows more over there!:mad:

OP
S

Shinobi

Now that Farnsworth outranks you, ya gotta show respect. Gotta do it.

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Shinobi
Now that Farnsworth outranks you, ya gotta show respect. Gotta do it.

I'll bet Farnsworth is laughing his butt off!:mad:

OP
S

Shinobi

He is an awe. I just taught him Count Dante's 1 form, 571,498 move kata. He can't believe it.

OP
R

RCastillo

He is an awe. I just taught him Count Dante's 1 form, 571,498 move kata. He can't believe it.

Count Dante? That's Mr. Conatser! Don't you see the resemblence?

Look at an earlier pic, and DC has the same haircut, beard!

He's come back!:eek:

OP
S

Shinobi

You are absolutely right. Count Dante IS Mr. Conatser! About time you figured it out.

And indeed, I am Ashida Kim.

OP
R

RCastillo

You are absolutely right. Count Dante IS Mr. Conatser! About time you figured it out.

And indeed, I am Ashida Kim.

Wait a minute, you said you were the guy with no money after he'd blown it on beer, smokes, and tires?:confused:

OP
S

Shinobi

It's true, it's true. My books aint selling too well. And people have gotten tired of me trash talking Mr. Stephen K. Hayes constantly. Sooo they left the Ninja Temple. Noone seems to need a Ninja for hire anymore, and noone will take me up on my $10,000 challenge. Soooo here I sit. Smoking 5 packs of cigarettes a day, downing a keg a day, and using Astral Projection as we speak. My body is really passed out on the couch so I Projected myself over to the PC to type.

*sigh* and all my Astral Spies got tired of me sicking them on Master Hayes and Hatsumi Sensei so even they left me. :(

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
And to think that I misconstrued this as a serious inquiry!

Ahida Kim indeed! For you old timers, I am the original Honorable Master Kung fu... I have the mask and boots to prove it, because I don't want to be killed by my fellow Masters for divulging the ancient and revered secrets for only $29.95 plus shipping and handling! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan "I'm also the unknown comic" Farmer

OP
S

Shinobi

This WAS serious...untill Castillo came in and made it a big comedy act.

I think to evade the question I asked. :D

OP
R

RCastillo

This WAS serious...untill Castillo came in and made it a big comedy act.

I think to evade the question I asked. :D

Thats right, dump on me, everyone else does!:mad:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
You know I'll always have a soft spot for you.......... or is that a wet spot? hmmmm I can't remember now......:rolleyes:

Yeah, kinda like Road Kill..................................:(

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Oh come on, you can do better than that!:soapbox:

He can, but maybe he thinks/ knows you cant!?!

--Dave

:rofl:

OP
S

stacks

What is Tracy Kenpo? Just curious.

Tracy Kenpo is one that is truest to the chinese kenpo. it is also one of the largest franchised systems around. Al Tracy was one of the first (in the top 6) to be promoted to shodan by Ed Parker in the U.S.A. visit his web site at www.tracyskarate.com
I am a long time practioner in the Tracy system and find it to be very challenging and enjoyable

stacks :karate: