Too funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by jeffkyle

Does that board consist of 2X4 members???

I'd like to see how he does and a couple of guys named Smith & Wesson, or maybe Walther or Glock. Seems he needs an eye opening, too bads guns are so illegal in England. Wonder how he would test in front of the Louisville Slugger board LOL?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by tarabos

i do have to admit...i'd love to see a pic of this guy wearing the 11th. maybe the bars are red sequesce (sp?) now and sparkle in the light as he graces you with his presence...making his techniques truly the "flashiest"

Now that's an Idea I may have to implement to go with my Pink Gi (BTW it's sequins) LOL. Viva La Kenpo!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by jeffkyle
Does that board consist of 2X4 members???
yes, as well as a couple of 4 x 4 members and 2 x 12 members, and ............. what else "wood" you expect?

I know I'm "knotty" but...... this is a serious claim!

With a "panel" like this who knows...........

I looked into his background and now realize that he is only the head of a "splinter" group.....

I think his "bark" is much worse than his bite......

Be curious to see if his "Family Tree Roots" go back to a sewer.....

I hope he doesn't hope to "branch out"......

I guess he "pined" to be the highest, If we take it away, I'm sure he'd "balsam"........

If John Wayne were here, he'd Belt 'em!

:toilclaw:

B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Brother John

What am I? Chopped liver???
No, I'm...
Your Brother
John
:cheers:

Sure you can be my honorary brother, Jeff is already but he wouldnt get along with the artist formerly known as prince on a promotion board

heres a thought maybe Michael Jackson and bubbles will be available for his promotion to 12th!!.......

J

jleonardusa

Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo

I'd like to see how he does and a couple of guys named Smith & Wesson, or maybe Walther or Glock. Seems he needs an eye opening, too bads guns are so illegal in England. Wonder how he would test in front of the Louisville Slugger board LOL?

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

(Pssst....Clyde.....the OTHER little Island accross the big pond ! ! ;) )

Believe me there are plenty of guys in Ireland that Im sure have mini lumbar yards at the ready ! ! !

Ahh well, some people will just never get it.

When are ya back in town Clyde? (Always love those saturday morning hell sessions !!!! ) :D

In the Spirit of Kenpo

James

J

jeffkyle

Now that's an Idea I may have to implement to go with my Pink Gi (BTW it's sequins) LOL. Viva La Kenpo!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

Is that somewhere closely related to Fuchsia or how about Mauve?

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

too bads guns are so illegal in England.

I hope you're joking Clyde, if not I'm going to start ranting!

With regards to, um, Senior Senior Grandmaster Maughan, I too thought that the posting was a joke, and am shocked that it isn't. I'd found his site and grabbed the videos during my big kenpo video-clip-download-fest, and to be honest I thought he looked pretty good.

The 11th Dan thing though, whilst not discrediting his skill directly, discredits him as a member of the art no end.

It' downright disrespectful really...

Ian.

...are you lot sure it's not a joke, I mean...Prince FFS?

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
if I ever tried to do that with a pair of chucks my head would roll off... then Tess would have to redraw me.

C

C.E.Jackson

Originally posted by Goldendragon7

yes, as well as a couple of 4 x 4 members and 2 x 12 members, and ............. what else "wood" you expect?

I know I'm "knotty" but...... this is a serious claim!

With a "panel" like this who knows...........

I looked into his background and now realize that he is only the head of a "splinter" group.....

I think his "bark" is much worse than his bite......

Be curious to see if his "Family Tree Roots" go back to a sewer.....

I hope he doesn't hope to "branch out"......

I guess he "pined" to be the highest, If we take it away, I'm sure he'd "balsam"........

If John Wayne were here, he'd Belt 'em!

:toilclaw:

:rofl:
Stop it your killing me!!!
I wonder what PC Wood has to say about it?

:D

M

M F

Sorry for going off-topic with my first post, but I need to ask something.
originally posted by satans.barber
quote: Originally posted by ProfessorKenpo
I hope you're joking Clyde, if not I'm going to start ranting!
SB, what are you going to rant about? I don't think Clyde is joking, at least about the "too bad guns are so illegal" part.

Oh, and by the way, this 11th degree thing is just funny if you ask me.

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by M F

Sorry for going off-topic with my first post, but I need to ask something.
originally posted by satans.barber

SB, what are you going to rant about? I don't think Clyde is joking, at least about the "too bad guns are so illegal" part.

Oh, and by the way, this 11th degree thing is just funny if you ask me.

Oh dear.

OK, because we don't have a gun culture, we also don't have gun related violence (well, obviously there are the odd things that happen but it's not on a day to day basis), if someone is shot here then it's a big deal.

You seriously think that that is a shame? You'd rather have it like America where any kid can go buy a gun and then shoot classmates with it? Or where policemen approach car windows and then get shot in the chest for doing there job? Or, for that matter, where criminals are often shot back by the police, because of the threat they pose when armed with guns?

No, I don't think it's a 'shame' that "guns are so illegal in Britain", I think I'd like it to stay just as it is thankyou.

What Clyde said was blatantly ridiculous, I hope or your sake that he was joking.

Ian.

K

Kirk

What are the statistics for knife attacks in Britain vs. the U.S.?
I hear it's considerably higher than the U.S., as well as club
attacks. If someone's intent on killing me, I personally would
rather go out via a gun shot, than being bludgeoned to death,
or stabbed repeatedly while I sleep.

Our country established itself because militias of the time were
armed, and able to take on it's mother country's attacks when
sovereignty (sp?) became an issue. VERY recently, the Philipines
were able to stage a coup against a tyranical leader, and take
their country over. They did it in one day, through the use of
fire power, and have since become a prosperous nation. In
China, where guns are also illegal, a large group of UNARMED
protesters were fired upon and many killed, simply because they
were PEACEFULLY protesting (someone help me on the spelling
Tienamen Square).

Sure guns have caused problems ... but I'll take those problems
over the possible problems that can exist without the freedom
to pack.

B

brianhunter

Originally posted by satans.barber

Oh dear.

OK, because we don't have a gun culture, we also don't have gun related violence (well, obviously there are the odd things that happen but it's not on a day to day basis), if someone is shot here then it's a big deal.

You seriously think that that is a shame? You'd rather have it like America where any kid can go buy a gun and then shoot classmates with it? Or where policemen approach car windows and then get shot in the chest for doing there job? Or, for that matter, where criminals are often shot back by the police, because of the threat they pose when armed with guns?

No, I don't think it's a 'shame' that "guns are so illegal in Britain", I think I'd like it to stay just as it is thankyou.

What Clyde said was blatantly ridiculous, I hope or your sake that he was joking.

Ian.

As a police officer I can tell you that yes guns CAN be a scary thing, as can knives, broken bottles, clubs, anything. Places like Texas that allow its citizens to conceal and carry fire arms legally crime rates actually drop.

What about the success rate down under? The Aussies are having a horrible time now because guess what? Criminals robbing a bank really arent too concerned with the legality of a firearm.

The reason we have a "gun culture" as you put it is the majority of our founding fathers felt the need to extend this right to its citizens to protect themselves from an oppressive government and evil people.
Have you seen a home invasion? Have you witnessed the crime scene after the fact? they don't use guns the majority of the time.

A few heinous a$$holes took boxcutters and killed thousands of people in new york a year ago should we outlaw box cutters now? Evil people will do evil things and find the means to accomplish it.

Clyde wasn't joking, and I think Clydes comment was dead right.

J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by brianhunter

As a police officer I can tell you that yes guns CAN be a scary thing, as can knives, broken bottles, clubs, anything. Places like Texas that allow its citizens to conceal and carry fire arms legally crime rates actually drop.

What about the success rate down under? The Aussies are having a horrible time now because guess what? Criminals robbing a bank really arent too concerned with the legality of a firearm.

The reason we have a "gun culture" as you put it is the majority of our founding fathers felt the need to extend this right to its citizens to protect themselves from an oppressive government and evil people.
Have you seen a home invasion? Have you witnessed the crime scene after the fact? they don't use guns the majority of the time.

A few heinous a$$holes took boxcutters and killed thousands of people in new york a year ago should we outlaw box cutters now? Evil people will do evil things and find the means to accomplish it.

Clyde wasn't joking, and I think Clydes comment was dead right.

Happening in Florida. When they made conceal Carry legal....the first time someone tried to rob a bank, and they came out of the door to about half a dozen citizens pointing guns at him, he quickly changed his mind. Shortly after it was legalized the crime rate dropped drastically.
Would any of you want to rob someone or attack someone, if you knew they could possible have a gun on them and shoot you, legally?

Also I have a story about My dad and a gun. He was driving down the street one day, minding his own business as a 50 year old man would do, and a car load of kids, 4 or 5, pulled up next to him. They were giving him evil looks and such and they started talking trash to him. He simply reached over and grabbed his pistol and pointed it in their direction. He said they couldn't get away from him fast enough...they took off like you wouldn't believe. Another trouble situation averted.
On a side note: Since conceal Carry isn't legal in Kansas (yet), I will deny till the day I die that this story ever took place in a court of law, just to protect my father! :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions