This is Where I Was Last Night

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well that is something I never have tied and probaly never will, Turkey testicles.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Awww NUTS! I missed that...

C'mon Pam, the Letch and I believe you like we believe THIS is a real Tiger

Attachments

• $ELEPHANT PAM.jpg
    $ELEPHANT PAM.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 138

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's just not right. I will be looking at the turkey in a whole different light today. I hope I dont slip and say pass me the _ _ _ _ s please J .

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have a restaurant here in Winnipeg called the Prairie Oyster Cafe. Their specialty is Prairie Oysters. Also know as Bison Testicles.

I will never forget when one of the doctors I used to work for took us out for Christmas lunch there. She ordered the Prairie Oysters. The waiter asked her if she was sure she wanted them. She looked at him really weird and said of course. Then he explained what they were....she changed her order pretty quickly. She thought they were real oysters and were called "prairie" because well...Winnipeg is in the Prairies. :)

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have a restaurant here in Winnipeg called the Prairie Oyster Cafe. Their specialty is Prairie Oysters. Also know as Bison Testicles.

I will never forget when one of the doctors I used to work for took us out for Christmas lunch there. She ordered the Prairie Oysters. The waiter asked her if she was sure she wanted them. She looked at him really weird and said of course. Then he explained what they were....she changed her order pretty quickly. She thought they were real oysters and were called "prairie" because well...Winnipeg is in the Prairies. :)
We have mountain oysters in this neck of the woods. They're pig testicles. I've never had the, well, um, balls to try them, though.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When I was in Denver Colorado back in the 70's I was ask to try rocky mountain oysters. What they do not tell you is what they are until they come out to the table.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:barf:
When I was in Denver Colorado back in the 70's I was ask to try rocky mountain oysters. What they do not tell you is what they are until they come out to the table.

How about finding out afterward ?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It took 1,280 pounds of testicles and about 75 gallons of oil to keep this year's festival going from 11 a.m. to last call at 1 a.m.

Parkside Pub walk-in cooler must have been balls to the walls! That's just nuts. I wonder if there is a vas deferens between turkey testicles, prairie oysters, and rocky mountain oysters?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There may come a time when things have gotten so bad that I might try to overcome my revulsion ... say when civilisation has collapsed and I'm starving to death and Kelly Brook and Angelina Jolie promise me a threesome as a bribe ... otherwise, I'll pass : yeuk :.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can still find Rocky Mountain oysters in Denver... I've just never been interested in trying them.