Now This Is What I Call A Bar!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whiskey Road's Bacon Night: Is this heaven?

To find a bar with good beer and burgers is a blessing.

But throw in Bacon Night––yes, gentle reader, all the bacon you can eat, and it's free—and you're in pig heaven.
[...]
All visitors have to do is go to the kitchen window in the back room and say the magic words—"bacon, please"—and a basket containing a quarter-pound of golden brown goodness will arrive in minutes.

Whiskey Road has a lot going for it: atmosphere, a nice selection of beer, excellent burgers, chalkboard walls waiting to be written on, the aforementioned Guitar Hero, movies ("Spinal Tap" the night we were there). And bacon. Up to 40 pounds a night.
ROAD TRIP!!!

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am fully comfortable with having a Bacon hangover. I'm in. It's 5 hours from Dayton to Chicago. See you in 12 hours (I figure 2 hours is enough time to eat my body weight in bacon...). You think they're open at 4am on a monday??

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My arteries are hardening just thinking about it..

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am fully comfortable with having a Bacon hangover. I'm in. It's 5 hours from Dayton to Chicago. See you in 12 hours (I figure 2 hours is enough time to eat my body weight in bacon...). You think they're open at 4am on a monday??

Dude, great minds think alike!!!

Tomu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
If loving bacon is wrong, I don't ever want to be right.:ultracool
I'm only 2 hours from Chi-town.
I might have to check that out.