The Truth About Goshi-Shun Grand Masters

ap Oweyn

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I do wonder about the point of threads like this. Before this, I knew nothing about Goshun. Had never even heard of it. Now I know ONE THING. They have political infighting.

Not a terrific first impression. Whatever the style itself may be like, I think this is bad PR.

Stuart

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do wonder about the point of threads like this. Before this, I knew nothing about Goshun. Had never even heard of it. Now I know ONE THING. They have political infighting.

Not a terrific first impression. Whatever the style itself may be like, I think this is bad PR.

Stuart

I wonder about threads like this,too. Before this, I knew nothing about Facebook Mafia Wars. Had never heard of them. Now I know ONE THING. They are an addictive menace that must be stopped.....

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My kids are totally addicted to Mafia Wars...and several other of our MT members are too. I don't get it!

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
WHat magic powers do most GM's have? Seems like every single one has a follower or two that generates "Competing GM X eats babies for fun!" posts in short order.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tell the truth padre...that gave you a little wood didn't it? Ebony , maybe teak?

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WHat magic powers do most GM's have? Seems like every single one has a follower or two that generates "Competing GM X eats babies for fun!" posts in short order.

Babies are tasty & don't let anybody tell you otherwise...

Baby cows...
Baby sheep...
Baby pigs...

Not so much with the baby chickens though...

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I mean I'm glad Marky Mark had a career after music and all, but who ever asks what happened to the Funky Bunch. I'd like to know what happen to the Funky Bunch.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I read up about the history of Rush on Wikipedia the other day. Will they have a new CD out any time soon?

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I read up about the history of Rush on Wikipedia the other day. Will they have a new CD out any time soon?

They released Snakes and Arrows last year....I'm thinking at least another year before a new album.

Latest Discussions