The Nephilim

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I take it you don't know much about France then? France itself is a relatively modern construction, like most of Europe it was a collection of different peoples and races, I'm not sure what you consider their problems then. I know the Provencal very well, I also know France and it's history very well, I know of it's rascism, try being a minority in France living in what are basically ghettos, I know Lyon and quite a few people of Arab descent there. I also know it from a Jewish point of view. From a British point of view we have the descendents of the Hugeneots here, Protestants who fled France after persecution.

Really you shouldn't assume you think you have any idea of what someone else knows either about their own country or a neighbouring one.
What I mean by problems, is that similar to Spain there were dark skinned Muslims conquering there land. The Children of these invaders were not slaughtered, but allowed to live in peace on there own, so long as they ring a bell if they came to town. This was never an issue in Britain. It is easy to say it would have gone better for them in Britain, and maybe it would have, but it didn't. As for talking about the English, and the Jews, I get to do that because the Old Testament is part of Christianity and there are three competeing theories on who the Nephilim were: Human, alien, or Angelic offspring. I am not buying the last two. You seem more upset over my over simplifications, but there is every bit as much blood on the hands of the Britains as anyone else; so, great they married a few Africans, but they didn't have thousands, and mind you this is thousands of years ago, not the Civil war era.
Sean

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I mean by problems, is that similar to Spain there were dark skinned Muslims conquering there land. The Children of these invaders were not slaughtered, but allowed to live in peace on there own, so long as they ring a bell if they came to town. This was never an issue in Britain. It is easy to say it would have gone better for them in Britain, and maybe it would have, but it didn't. As for talking about the English, and the Jews, I get to do that because the Old Testament is part of Christianity and there are three competeing theories on who the Nephilim were: Human, alien, or Angelic offspring. I am not buying the last two. You seem more upset over my over simplifications, but there is every bit as much blood on the hands of the Britains as anyone else; so, great they married a few Africans, but they didn't have thousands, and mind you this is thousands of years ago, not the Civil war era.
Sean

they were allowed to live in peace as long as they rang a bell? Well lucky old them, guess they never got to have a chat with the Inquistitors, oh yes they were in France as well as Spain. You should also know that there is no solid evidence that the reason these people had to ring a bell was because they were the 'children' of Moors, there's various theories as to why they were victimised all as good as the next, there's no facts to support that only theories. One theory is that they are the descendants of lepers, this is one that may account for them having to ring a bell before entering a town which is something lepers had to do all over Europe.

Why do you call the British 'Britians'? It's British or Britons, if you are going to be factual, get the facts right. I'm not in the least upset just amused by your ideas which seem to come from fiction ie the idea of the English marrying Vikings because they looked the same, even today a tall blond Viking would stand out in a predominently dark/red haired people, blonds are fewer than you think, real blondes btw not collar and cuff ones.

How do you know we didn't have thousands of Africans here? In 1918 there were over 20000 black people living in the UK, remember we are a small country, that's a high proportion. You stated that the English didn't marry black people, I've shown you they did, they still do btw, we've never had laws against it. And when you say Civil War era do you mean ours or yours?

Your approach to history is to be fanciful with the facts to suit yourself, the Nephilim aren't anything to do with history, barely anything to do with theology really.

Last edited:
OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
they were allowed to live in peace as long as they rang a bell? Well lucky old them, guess they never got to have a chat with the Inquistitors, oh yes they were in France as well as Spain. You should also know that there is no solid evidence that the reason these people had to ring a bell was because they were the 'children' of Moors, there's various theories as to why they were victimised all as good as the next, there's no facts to support that only theories. One theory is that they are the descendants of lepers, this is one that may account for them having to ring a bell before entering a town which is something lepers had to do all over Europe.

Why do you call the British 'Britians'? It's British or Britons, if you are going to be factual, get the facts right. I'm not in the least upset just amused by your ideas which seem to come from fiction ie the idea of the English marrying Vikings because they looked the same, even today a tall blond Viking would stand out in a predominently dark/red haired people, blonds are fewer than you think, real blondes btw not collar and cuff ones.

How do you know we didn't have thousands of Africans here? In 1918 there were over 20000 black people living in the UK, remember we are a small country, that's a high proportion. You stated that the English didn't marry black people, I've shown you they did, they still do btw, we've never had laws against it. And when you say Civil War era do you mean ours or yours?

Your approach to history is to be fanciful with the facts to suit yourself, the Nephilim aren't anything to do with history, barely anything to do with theology really.
Show me evidence there there were races of Black people co-existing with the natives, and I will consider it, but until then... As for being the decsendence of Lepers, thats a good one, but now who is playing with fiction? The Nephilim are mentioned in other religions as well, but if you wanna go with what you have been told that is fine. I think you should read a little more on the subject, your self, if you think these people weren't acting according to their beliefs. LOL
Sean

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gently now, ladies and gentlemen - if we contrive to make a needlessly acrimonious argument out of something that should be an interesting discussion then I shall be very disappointed.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gently now, ladies and gentlemen - if we contrive to make a needlessly acrimonious argument out of something that should be an interesting discussion then I shall be very disappointed.
I thought it could be. The Seventh Day Adventists believe they were people that really existed; so, I am fairly confident that they know their stuff. I will agree that aliens never existed, and that Angels didn't prey upon human females, but if every one agrees that someone called nephilim were a threat, then something happened in history, one way or another. Modern DNA evidence has shown that the Cogot were not lepers; and, I am sorry if I thought an out dated theory to be funny. :)
Sean

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not Cogot btw, they are Cagot. I didn't say they were descended form lepers but that it is one of the theories of their origins. There is the theory they are the remains of the Moors supported by some historians but the truth is...no one actually knows!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-last-untouchable-in-europe-878705.html

Perhaps what the angels actually did was pray on women?

I can't understand why Touch of Death finds it hard to believe that black and white people can intermarry and live together. Why on earth couldn't they or perhaps he thinks they shouldn't? Intermarriage between black and white people as well as other races is common enough, so I'm surprised that he finds it unbelievable but there you go. Minorities in the UK haven't always been treated well, this included the poor treatment of the Celtic nations as well as other, but the fact is we have had black people here for a very long time, long before slavery.
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/intro/intro.htm

But as I said, there you go, whatever, as the kids say.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's not Cogot btw, they are Cagot. I didn't say they were descended form lepers but that it is one of the theories of their origins. There is the theory they are the remains of the Moors supported by some historians but the truth is...no one actually knows!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-last-untouchable-in-europe-878705.html

I can't understand why Touch of Death finds it hard to believe that black and white people can intermarry and live together. Why on earth couldn't they or perhaps he thinks they shouldn't? Intermarriage between black and white people as well as other races is common enough, so I'm surprised that he finds it unbelievable but there you go. Minorities in the UK haven't always been treated well, this included the poor treatment of the Celtic nations as well as other, but the fact is we have had black people here for a very long time, long before slavery.
http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/pathways/blackhistory/intro/intro.htm

But as I said, there you go, whatever, as the kids say.
Yes, you got me. I have an agenda. Fill in the blanks however you like. :) This is rich so far. LOL
Sean

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
As an aside to the argument ongoing, this was a funny typo. I imagine women carrying praying angels on their backs. It made me smile.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As an aside to the argument ongoing, this was a funny typo. I imagine women carrying praying angels on their backs. It made me smile.
I need to stop trying to talk from an android. I can barely keep in on the right page. Spelling is easier when I am sitting at a keyboard. LOL

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

typo indeed, it was a joke! you know' he said prey, I said they perhaps prayed? Oh well a joke isn't funny when you have to explain it!

Touch of Death, erm...i don't think you are actually reading my posts...or Steves for that matter.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
typo indeed, it was a joke! you know' he said prey, I said they perhaps prayed? Oh well a joke isn't funny when you have to explain it!

Touch of Death, erm...i don't think you are actually reading my posts...or Steves for that matter.
To be blunt, I am talking about ancient history, and you want to talk about how wonderful and very different Britain is. Great. I'm sure it has seen plenty of visitors. The whole point of bring the place up is that it was an example of where something like what happened to the Cogots didn't happen. Nothing else is on topic. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be blunt, I am talking about ancient history, and you want to talk about how wonderful and very different Britain is. Great. I'm sure it has seen plenty of visitors. The whole point of bring the place up is that it was an example of where something like what happened to the Cogots didn't happen. Nothing else is on topic. :)

CAGOTS for crying out loud.... the rest of that sentence is a real tongue twister! You are stating as a fact that what happened to the Cagots happened because they were descended from the Moors, this isn't a fact, it's a theory, the truth is no one knows why they went through what they did.

I'm not said Britain is wonderful though many I'm sure think it is, it is different, of course it is, isn't each place in North America different? Isn't North America different from South America? You are flipping around with random statements that don't tally with history, I know my own country's and Europe's history but you seen inclined to believe fiction writers rather than the facts.

You really aren't reading what I've written.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CAGOTS for crying out loud.... the rest of that sentence is a real tongue twister! You are stating as a fact that what happened to the Cagots happened because they were descended from the Moors, this isn't a fact, it's a theory, the truth is no one knows why they went through what they did.

I'm not said Britain is wonderful though many I'm sure think it is, it is different, of course it is, isn't each place in North America different? Isn't North America different from South America? You are flipping around with random statements that don't tally with history, I know my own country's and Europe's history but you seen inclined to believe fiction writers rather than the facts.

You really aren't reading what I've written.
The fact that they were different had a lot to do with it. The fiction writer, while mentioning those people did not say where they came from either. Nor has he said they were nephilim, in fact he said something different all together. I was just using those people as an example, of people who were feared because they were different, and there is your reason right there. That is why they were kept away, simple as that. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'm not said Britain is wonderful though many I'm sure think it is, it is different, of course it is, isn't each place in North America different?
Well, for what it's worth, there isn't much worth seeing in Mississippi. Most of Texas is iffy, as well.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that they were different had a lot to do with it. The fiction writer, while mentioning those people did not say where they came from either. Nor has he said they were nephilim, in fact he said something different all together. I was just using those people as an example, of people who were feared because they were different, and there is you reason right there. That is why they were kept away, simple as that. :)

Said who were nephilim? Vikings? Gagot, French, English, who? You're skipping around so much, there's no sense to your sentences.

As for being persecuted for being different? Boy, can I tell you some things about that or perhaps you don't think I know what it's like to be a persecuted minority?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, for what it's worth, there isn't much worth seeing in Mississippi. Most of Texas is iffy, as well.

Methinks you will upset some residents of those places now? :)

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Said who were nephilim? Vikings? Gagot, French, English, who? You're skipping around so much, there's no sense to your sentences.

As for being persecuted for being different? Boy, can I tell you some things about that or perhaps you don't think I know what it's like to be a persecuted minority?
That is the whole point. I am talking about persecuted minorities. Good we are on topic... finally. LOL Now before we get back into anglo-politics and practices. The author, in another book, said who and what the Kurds thought the Nephilim were, in passing, but you need to study what the Kurds think your self, God forbid I misspell something. LOL
Sean

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is the whole point. I am talking about persecuted minorities. Good we are on topic... finally. LOL Now before we get back into anglo-politics and practices. The author, in another book, said who and what the Kurds thought the Nephilim were, in passing, but you need to study what the Kurds think your self, God forbid I misspell something. LOL
Sean

If you want to be taken seriously when discussing history it helps to spell correctly, it's a matter of integrity. It shows you have either researched your subject or have a good knowledge, gets you taken seriously.

You weren't talking about persecuted minorities you were talking about angels shagging human women. Being a persecuted minority myself from who's literature this stuff has been abstracted from, I may have a better idea of the original than you.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you want to be taken seriously when discussing history it helps to spell correctly, it's a matter of integrity. It shows you have either researched your subject or have a good knowledge, gets you taken seriously.

You weren't talking about persecuted minorities you were talking about angels shagging human women. Being a persecuted minority myself from who's literature this stuff has been abstracted from, I may have a better idea of the original than you.
Yep you rock!LOL But anyway, according to what I have read, beside this book. There is plenty on the subject from the surrounding religions; so, yes you may be more of an expert on your religion, but everyone had there own take, and they weren't looking to the Jews for their take on the subject; so, no it wasn't always your literature. This is why the Book of Enoch isn't official, it borrows from other religions, Or so I have seen in documentaries. Don't shoot the messenger. LOL

Latest Discussions