The Nephilim

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Over the last twenty years or so, I have been hearing the term, Nephilim. The first time I became aware of them was from a guy named Chuck Missler. He touched on the idea that the Nephlim were a cross between the fallen Angels and the women of earth, and then went on to explain that these half breeds could very well explain ancient heroes such as Heracles or monsters such as Medusa, and that God brought the floods to destroy these abominations. I thought that was all very interesting, but then I saw some Seventh Day Adventist guy come on the TV and say it was all hogwash and that they were all, "just people". And, of course there is that third group of individuals that are convinced that aliens, from space, are responsible for the creation of the Nephilim. After some recent reading on the subject, I'm going with the Seventh Day Adventists, but that does not make the subject any less interesting.

Consider that around the Tigris Euphrates, there were living, a bunch of small bronzed skinned people, and that, to the north, and I mean way north, there are six and seven foot tall people waging war and, of course, raping the women, and creating offspring. Normally amoung if you get over run by people of the same race, those offspring can easily assimilate back into society, but if those children no longer look like them, they are shunned and kept apart from society. Some modern examples of this are the offspring of American and French soldiers in Vietnam, or the offspring of the Pigme people and the Dutch settlers. In both cases, these people are on there own. They aren't Vietnamese, Americans, Dutch or Pigme.

When these people get ostracized, the results are not pretty. Over the years, they can really only mate and raise families with each other. This is all well and good, but over the generations, the people simply don't have a large enough gene pool to be successful, and real problems occur as a result. Insanity, violent tendencies, and even cannibalism can spring, not to mention horrible deformations, such as webbed toes and fingers. The truth of the matter is that, over the eons, this stuff happened all the time. Some of these ideas may border on racism, but Jews were survivors, not muliculturalists. LOL
What do you you all think?
Sean

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You would be hard pressed to find anything of the Nephilim conclusive as they were truly and if when you do nobody will believe you

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You would be hard pressed to find anything of the Nephilim conclusive as they were truly and if when you do nobody will believe you
True, but the simplest and most down to earth explanations are the most probable. :)
Sean

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Sean what causes you to get yourself interested in this please?

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sean what causes you to get yourself interested in this please?
I discovered this author Tom Knox. I have read two of his books now. They are like a Dan Brown novel, but they are more about ancient history, and not the ins and outs of the Catholic church.
Sean

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I discovered this author Tom Knox. I have read two of his books now. They are like a Dan Brown novel, but they are more about ancient history, and not the ins and outs of the Catholic church.
Sean
yes I am familiar and you have taken in the Book of Enoch on your travels then and wonder where to go looking for the Watchers.. you are just curious?? I am not the scholar I am just concerned why you are curious.. :) You mention catholicism and do you have a personal religious framework upon which to hang your researches can I ask?? I would say no more becasue I am talking to my ignorance :) I send hopes for insight.. :) wishes xJx

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yes I am familiar and you have taken in the Book of Enoch on your travels then and wonder where to go looking for the Watchers.. you are just curious?? I am not the scholar I am just concerned why you are curious.. :) You mention catholicism and do you have a personal religious framework upon which to hang your researches can I ask?? I would say no more becasue I am talking to my ignorance :) I send hopes for insight.. :) wishes xJx
I have no reason to be interested really. I just find it interesting that everyone has their own take, and you can't turn the channel without the aliens from space angle being thrown at you. Chuck Missler started it for me, but he is a little nuts. I was glad to hear something more plausible.
Sean

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have no reason to be interested really. I just find it interesting that everyone has their own take, and you can't turn the channel without the aliens from space angle being thrown at you. Chuck Missler started it for me, but he is a little nuts. I was glad to hear something more plausible.
Sean
the references in any case are spurious at best and lead us to speculate and contrive our argument to fit our lacking evidence.. so if not aliens then you would not subscribe to fallen angels either I think? :) xJx

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
the references in any case are spurious at best and lead us to speculate and contrive our argument to fit our lacking evidence.. so if not aliens then you would not subscribe to fallen angels either I think? :) xJx
I just read Jesus didn't think so either. LOL But think about it, what are supernatural beings doing rutting around like rabbits?
Sean

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I just read Jesus didn't think so either. LOL But think about it, what are supernatural beings doing rutting around like rabbits?
Sean
if this is the case then perhaps you yourself are progeny of the Anunnaki :D been having any uh strange physical occurrences lately? :p

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
if this is the case then perhaps you yourself are progeny of the Anunnaki :D been having any uh strange physical occurrences lately? :p
There is a joke there, but I will refrain. LOL The history of England is interesting. The Vikings kept attacking the north, and after a few generations, the offspring were big enough and pissed off enough to finally stop the raids. This was a case of the offspring of war being a good thing... for England anyway.
Sean

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
There is a joke there, but I will refrain. LOL The history of England is interesting. The Vikings kept attacking the north, and after a few generations, the offspring were big enough and pissed off enough to finally stop the raids. This was a case of the offspring of war being a good thing... for England anyway.
Sean
yes.. and they became adept at fighting also and then for their trouble they were indoctrinated and then shanghai#d into the crusades to fight battles that were never theirs pffft..

aw I miss your joke and I am in need of a smile (i am smiling anyways guessing your joke for myself haha).. so back on topic uh
hahaha.. seriously bands like FotN in particular they are informed a great deal by and utilise the imagery pertaining to your thread subject.. not the best track to illustrate and but it is my fav :D xJx

Last edited by a moderator:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sean

I think you have your history a bit skewed. 'Vikings' didn't exist until the 18th century, no one at the time would have recognised themselves as 'Vikings'.

History of the North of England as refers to the Northmen.

http://www.englandsnortheast.co.uk/IrishNorse.html

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/150903/Danegeld

The Normans, the last people to conquer England were actually 'vikings', so, not such a good thing for England.

http://www.hyw.com/books/history/vikings_.htm

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think you have your history a bit skewed. 'Vikings' didn't exist until the 18th century, no one at the time would have recognised themselves as 'Vikings'.

History of the North of England as refers to the Northmen.

http://www.englandsnortheast.co.uk/IrishNorse.html

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/150903/Danegeld

The Normans, the last people to conquer England were actually 'vikings', so, not such a good thing for England.

http://www.hyw.com/books/history/vikings_.htm

So in a round about way the Northmen had to go via France to conquer.....

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So in a round about way the Northmen had to go via France to conquer.....

Well it means it wasn't the French lol!

The 'Vikings' never left England, they became kings and it wasn't till old William came across and bumped off King Harold Godwinson at Hastings that we had a different direction, still the Northmen though.
If you read up on Harold Godwinson, you'll see how the Northmen were still in England. http://www.battle-of-hastings-1066.org.uk/biography-king-harold-ii-godwinson.htm

mmartist

Green Belt
Reaction score
The Viking descendants were concentrated in the northern part of England and there was a big rebellion against William the Conqueror and the Normans. The rebellion was savagely crushed even by the standards of the period. But even today the Human Genome Project determined the common ancestry between people in northern England and Scandinavia

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Viking descendants were concentrated in the northern part of England and there was a big rebellion against William the Conqueror and the Normans. The rebellion was savagely crushed even by the standards of the period. But even today the Human Genome Project determined the common ancestry between people in northern England and Scandinavia

Indeed, led by Hereward the Wake. Hereward is a Danish name, it's thought he was a Saxon with Danish ancestry.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well it means it wasn't the French lol!

The 'Vikings' never left England, they became kings and it wasn't till old William came across and bumped off King Harold Godwinson at Hastings that we had a different direction, still the Northmen though.
If you read up on Harold Godwinson, you'll see how the Northmen were still in England. http://www.battle-of-hastings-1066.org.uk/biography-king-harold-ii-godwinson.htm

and they eventually all proginated happily together.... :lfao:

and in the South the Germans....

one would think being an island in rough sees would keep the riff raff out... ;)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and they eventually all proginated happily together.... :lfao:

and in the South the Germans....

one would think being an island in rough sees would keep the riff raff out... ;)

Well there's the Romans, the Saxons, the Angles, the Danes, the Norweigians, the Frisians, the Greeks , the Phoenicians (they all came for tin and other metals) etc etc etc..... we'll take the lot lol. the Celts are natives though...we think.

We do quite happily absorb people from other countries but we don't then kick them out, they just all become English. That's where he had the history wrong, we don't absorb them, interbreed then rise up and kick them out, it didn't happen like that. They get subsumed into our way of life and culture even the Normans did because then we went on to have several wars against the French!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

they were also populous in the Northern Isles of Scotland where the Human Genome Project did take the DNA of the locals and found they match those of people in Scandanavia but that's not surprising really, Shetland belonged to Norway until the 15th century, there's talk of Shetland declaring independance in 2015, they can do it they are very very rich with the oil. Ireland in particular Dublin was known as a Viking settlement as well as the east of England, not just the north.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/vikings/colonists_01.shtml

the Normans http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/normans/after_01.shtml

Latest Discussions