The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
morning fellow post whores. Anyone know a "please don't rain so Jai can get his driveway" dance?

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
bummer.... ok I'll just ask all the rain nicely to go visit you then 14.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
could be worse. I've driven through parts of Texas where the belief is, if it snows, drive faster. Or in West Virginia, if someone spits on the road the wrong way, they shut everything down for a week.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
morning fellow post whores. Anyone know a "please don't rain so Jai can get his driveway" dance?

Ok no rain do you here, Jai needs a driveway.
icon14.gif

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well just got done riding thirty minute on that damm Bike, now I need a rest and then on to the treadmill.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
I should get off my butt. Gotta call the FASA people about my app, get my entrance exam scheduled and that app in for the job lead. And now the MRS wants to go shopping today since she isn't going to her sisters.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I can sit here on my butt on hold with student aid, post whore, and get my app filled out. Man I'm good!

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
and I'm giving my wife directions on how best to rescue the baby rabbit that fell into our basement windowsill area. Got the student aid done, apps almost done, need to kill a tree so I can print my resume and get that sent off, then call the college. I need a drink and it's barely 10am

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and I'm giving my wife directions on how best to rescue the baby rabbit that fell into our basement windowsill area. Got the student aid done, apps almost done, need to kill a tree so I can print my resume and get that sent off, then call the college. I need a drink and it's barely 10am

One busy man

Status
Not open for further replies.