The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kewl! Another art I've always wanted to give a shot.

Morning Brian!

Good Morning Jeff and Brian and of course fantastic Lisa and her loving morning sense of humor.

Jeff you have a wonderful day

Thanks Terry!

Already has been and will only get better!

... morning ... is it morning? mmmphhh ... *blink* *blink* *squint* ... it's still dark outside ... and it's raining ... nighty night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good Morning All..
2 LARGE cups of coffee and a Special K bar and I'm ready to face the day....

Good Morning Martial Talk Family! My kids don't have school today so I got to sleep in! Isn't that fantastic? :D

Good Morning Martial Talk Family! My kids don't have school today so I got to sleep in! Isn't that fantastic? :D

That's great...Been on vacation all week and with the exception of one day I awake at 5:30 AM like I was going to work...Isn't that sad????

That's great...Been on vacation all week and with the exception of one day I awake at 5:30 AM like I was going to work...Isn't that sad????

Yep, that sucks. (lol! sucks...Drac...ha! I slay me!)

That's always the way it is, it seems. Damn body clocks.

I do the same thing even on the mornings that it's the wife's turn to take care of the critters. It really bites!

Morning Jade!

Good morning....Lucky me, I work at home, and have been for over six years. I never set an alarm clock. It's great!

Morning Jeff! Morning Angel! So nice to see another lady help us conquer the Dark Lards...Uh...LOrds...of the thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back