The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
3 days without my PC and forced to watch TV..I don't even wanna think about TV tonight...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
this is true.

Whats the news on the MRI, Drac?

I will check with the Otho Doc and see if he has the results..Considering I learned that HE is not in on Fridays I bet I don't see him until Monday...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I will check with the Otho Doc and see if he has the results..Considering I learned that HE is not in on Fridays I bet I don't see him until Monday...
Like i post more than likely mine is and ACL tear. The doc told me that one can live with a torn ACL it only becomes a problem in high intensity work outs (this being posted on an MA board, i bet it applies) and surgery is then required to keep the person from doing further damage. That being said, Im back in the dojo on tuesday, gonna need surgery anyway why sit out before when im going to have to sit out after. Plus I see it as a chance to improve my fitness before (if and when) I go under the knife.

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Like i post more than likely mine is and ACL tear. The doc told me that one can live with a torn ACL it only becomes a problem in high intensity work outs (this being posted on an MA board, i bet it applies) and surgery is then required to keep the person from doing further damage. That being said, Im back in the dojo on tuesday, gonna need surgery anyway why sit out before when im going to have to sit out after. Plus I see it as a chance to improve my fitness before (if and when) I go under the knife.

Well mine has been getting better..I hope yours does too...I've kept the brace on and got rid of the crutches and started using a cane..Tomorrow I try to put on my duty boot and see how it feels..

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well mine has been getting better..I hope yours does too...I've kept the brace on and got rid of the crutches and started using a cane..Tomorrow I try to put on my duty boot and see how it feels..
Thats cool. Im glad you are feeling better.

Well im out. Gonna pump some iron and then hit the hay. Ill be back sometime soon (I hope)

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm outta Ice Tea so I'm gonna take a break....Catch ya all later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions