The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well consider that I went from a 28 year bachelor to the step father of a 12 year old daughter that grew up with no male in her life and an alcoholic mother (I found this part out after marriage) ... that was a trying experience.

Pleae forgive my remarks..I was attempting humor...

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yea no kidding how is California doing today?

There are still some fires around, but it's winding down. Most persons, 10s of thousands, have been able to get back to thier properties. I say properties, cause many no longer have homes. Hopefully the air will begin to clear.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Been hearing abou the fires here..Hope things are improving for ya...

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Been hearing abou the fires here..Hope things are improving for ya...

Oh yeah, the fires are out of high population areas for the most part, and in the mop up stages. Got to watch the Presidential 'copter' motorcade go by ... LOL ... they were maybe 200' east of me, heading up the I15 corridor.

Things aren't bad for me at all, there are so many that have had thier lives turned upside-down. Me, just some inconvenience ... I'm one of the lucky ones. I feel for those that lost loved ones, property or valued momentos. Hopefully we will get rains this fall and winter that are only soakers rather than downpours, or we'll then have landslides to contend with.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Drac how is the knee doing?

14 how is the hunt going for the school, we are coming in a few months?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll do that. Can't wait to hear something myself, this has been a long process. I figured finding a location would be the easy part. But, thinking about it, if it's this tough for us to get in, we won't have much competition in the area.

That means a share in the market place is all yours YEA !!!!!!

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good evening LPT'ers. Went to the doctor today and it turns out that there is a 99.9% chance that my ACL is torn. I go for and MRI in two weeks to get confirmation and to check that there isnt any other damage.

B

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good evening LPT'ers. Went to the doctor today and it turns out that there is a 99.9% chance that my ACL is torn. I go for and MRI in two weeks to get confirmation and to check that there isnt any other damage.

B

I hope they are wrong take care and best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions