The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Still going, as far as I know. We haven't heard anything, but really didn't expect too, with all this fire around here. Maybe today or tomorrow we'll here something. Of course only if the realtor and the building owner weren't effected by those fires.

Good luck with the checkup.
Yea, I can understand that. Those fire are a freaky situation, I still cant believe they are going on this long.

Thanks Im hoping that the doctor will be able to give some idea of what I am to expext but Im sure all there gonna do is schedule an MRI

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yea, I can understand that. Those fire are a freaky situation, I still cant believe they are going on this long.

Thanks Im hoping that the doctor will be able to give some idea of what I am to expext but Im sure all there gonna do is schedule an MRI

B

Well, I was born and raised in CA, so I'm kinda use to earthquakes and fires. Been through this all before, not quite to this magnitude, but most that have lived this, don't get too excited about it. They last for weeks sometimes.

Getting that MRI scheduled is a big step towards finding out what's going on.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, I was born and raised in CA, so I'm kinda use to earthquakes and fires. Been through this all before, not quite to this magnitude, but most that have lived this, don't get too excited about it. They last for weeks sometimes.

Getting that MRI scheduled is a big step towards finding out what's going on.
Yea, im nervous as hell t find out what is wrong. I think that if it was bad enough to require surgery I wouldnt be able to stand on it or use it and the pain would be a lot worse, but since im no doctor I dont know. Im hopin all I need is Corto shots, they hurt like hell but its a lot better than surgery.

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yea, im nervous as hell t find out what is wrong. I think that if it was bad enough to require surgery I wouldnt be able to stand on it or use it and the pain would be a lot worse, but since im no doctor I dont know. Im hopin all I need is Corto shots, they hurt like hell but its a lot better than surgery.

B

Yeah, they wanted to give me corto shots for my back, I refused. Heard that they do help, but can also simply mask pain and therefore I could casue more damage, so I turned them down.

I've heard of knee injuries that require surgery, but people are able to live fairly normal lives for years on them. Problem is, it usually catches up to them. Good luck with whatever route you end up taking.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, they wanted to give me corto shots for my back, I refused. Heard that they do help, but can also simply mask pain and therefore I could casue more damage, so I turned them down.

I've heard of knee injuries that require surgery, but people are able to live fairly normal lives for years on them. Problem is, it usually catches up to them. Good luck with whatever route you end up taking.
My friend told me that his dad had surgery on his knee but that it was only to remove scar tissue and to repair minor damage. Said he was in and out of he hospital and on his feet in a couple of weeks.

Well Ive got to get to work. Good talking to you 14K dont know when Ill be back again. Good luck with the dojo hunt hope everything goes well.

B

p.s.- early congrats on 2500 posts, looks like youll hit it today

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Either way I'm off work until Nov...I gotta get back to work soon..I have Vegas coming up in Dec...

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Either way I'm off work until Nov...I gotta get back to work soon..I have Vegas coming up in Dec...

LOL ... no kidding. I was in Vegas not too long ago for a Kajukenbo seminar and tournament. It was hot as hell. December is a good time to go, may actually be cold there. Well, cold to me being on the west coast, probably mild or hot to you.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I remember living in Fla when the temp dipped into the 60's..People were walking around in heavy sweaters...I was married in Vegas in June and it was hot, but I liked it...

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, it's usually a very dry heat. That muggy heat that you guys have to put up with in the east and south, well, I don't think I could take it.

I was also married in Vegas, in June, 1988. Married at "Circus-Circus" ... that set the tone for the marriage.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.