The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
All I can say is...

DAMN THAT KIMCHI IS GOOD!

I had a mind to get some. Its been years, right? So, I walk into the Korean Grocery Store, ask about it. You guys got some kimchi? The young woman there says, "Yes, we got some, and its real fresh" -- they just got it that day, yesterday.

See, it was still in the box, they hadn't even put it into the fridge yet. I got a medium jar. I ate some -- DANG!

Tasted so good I went back and got another jar for home, and two more as gifts for my Master Instructor and my good friend Mike the Assistant Instructor!

Dudez, I am on top of the world. Maybe it will change, but why not ride the wave when you got it? I have such a good Dojang to go to! SabumNeem said, "We will give it 6 months for you to get back into shape." I hope that I will be in good shape in 6 months. My legs, you know, they will not kick right. The knees and all. Hopefully I can do good kicks again.

Take Care Everyone!

Especially those in California now, and those with challenging times!!!

Regards, Robert

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's good news. I take it you DON'T have to go under the knife to fix it then?

Still keeping my fingers crossed about that..HEY, congrats on star Numero 6...

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drac, growing up by the Great Lakes I know you had to fish. I mean you guys had that great T&T it would be a shame if that beauty was just a sport/fun boat. You still get out on the big lake for Salmon or anything?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Did find out today though that my brothers website actually has something on it now. Still working out what he is going to put on it for sure, but not bad for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions