The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
bird_on_a_wire.jpg

Bird on a Wire (Leonard Cohen, Amsterdam, 2012)

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, my wrist finally feels back to normal after my tournament last month!! Able to do lifting at the gym today and able to do push-ups (although we don't really have to announce the push-up thing to my instructor too quickly! :) )

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
At least you guys are (I hope) not actively salivating.....

Had a real fun encounter with a male youth actually drooling when the female lifeguard walked by.... :lol:
Ah, guy moments......

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
...have another interview on Friday... here's a quick question - is it a good sign if they want me to bring 2 forms of ID for the I-9 form with me or am I just wishful thinking?

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Short weekend time flies, back in work for only 1 hour and I already feel like I have been here for 3 days :(

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
...have another interview on Friday... here's a quick question - is it a good sign if they want me to bring 2 forms of ID for the I-9 form with me or am I just wishful thinking?
Don't read too much into it, they just want to make sure you are who you are. :)

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Night off of training tonight, looking forward to being able to do nothing and relax, so tired this week.

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Man, last night's classes kicked my butt! We rarely ever do anything "acrobatic" in our classes, but I worked with a few of our more athletic advanced students on a few things for an upcoming demonstration. Been a while since I was demonstrating back tucks and 540's.. . It was easier when I was only 160 pounds, 220 pounds makes it a little harder the fly.. .

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Carol I think is on vacation camping!

Speaking of vacations I am heading to San Francisco soon! :) Never been so looking forward to a good time!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carol I think is on vacation camping!

Speaking of vacations I am heading to San Francisco soon! :) Never been so looking forward to a good time!

Daughter lives there, going back in September. First time I was there was 50years ago. More recently last year. Great place and great food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions