The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Raining...have a bit of a headache....at work and don't want to be..... you know...I think I am going to go for a walk in the rain.... get a cup of tea...breath outside air..... and then force myself to come back....

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Still the same number. I will get the new phone tomorrow. On the plus side my youngest son's smart phone and mine are linked so all my contacts, photos, etc. are also in that phone. :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off the next few days. Unless one of the fires screws it up for us...
About 20,000 acres and close to 400 buildings burned so far, and pretty much no containment.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Still the same number. I will get the new phone tomorrow. On the plus side my youngest son's smart phone and mine are linked so all my contacts, photos, etc. are also in that phone. :)

Cool, last time I switched phones I lost everything and it was not fun trying to get it all back and I lost all the pictures

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
....more meetings tomorrow in the attempt to obtain a full-time position...wondering if it's acceptable to use subliminal mind tricks to inform them that I AM the most qualified person they're going to interview so they may as well just hire me! :) wish me luck!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
....more meetings tomorrow in the attempt to obtain a full-time position...wondering if it's acceptable to use subliminal mind tricks to inform them that I AM the most qualified person they're going to interview so they may as well just hire me! :) wish me luck!

Wishing luck your way....... :)

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think I shall be taking a break from having a 'speaking part' here at MT for a bit - at present, for my peace of mind, there are too many people in dire need of their heads banging together to trust my fingers near the keyboard.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tinkered on the Corvette this morning (nothing major, swapped out the headlights for HID units). Taking the 7yo grandson to see the new Superman movie this afternoon.

We always use the grandkids as an excuse to go see the kid movies. :rofl:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
TGIF LPT MTer's!
Reminds me of a joke:

A perky intern steps into the elevator with a crotchety veteran employee. Trying to make a good impression, she says, "T.G.I.F.!"
"S.H.I.T," was his surly reply.
Thinking he must not have heard her right, she said, 'No. T.G.I.F. Thanks God it's Friday!"
"S.H.I.T... sorry, Honey. It's Thursday."

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After I finish up work, I'm going on vacation for a week!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions