Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two eggs and toast, now it's my turn at the workout thing.................... :)

You know those cranks they used on model "t's" years ago, well I got one for Christmas and it comes in very handy for workout days. :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Full day ahead. Teaching, hair cut, John's eye appt, cleaning a friend's garage.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
8:30 - 10:30 am this morning - Black Belt Practice
10:30 - 11:30 am - Helped out with kid's practice
11:30 am - 12:30 Open Rank Practice

seeing my little white belt buddy Henry make it through Basic One form all by himself - PRICELESS!! :)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moved ALL my workout stuff down into the dojang so all the students can use it! An unexpected perk is that I've tripled my own training! It's like a workout schmorgesbord!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And a lovely audio treat of a Griffith at the 'Ring:

[yt]ow4MlCv5i4I[/yt]

By the way, I made myself chuckle when I realised I was muttering cornering instructions to the driver whilst watching this :lol:. I should explain that I have done thousands of virtual laps of the 'Ring in a Gran Turismo career that spanned a lot of years (from the release of GT1 up until a couple of years back when I started playing LOTRO when GT5 disappointed me).

ETinCYQX

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Took a bit of digging, on-line forums change a lot over a couple of years {:eek:} but to show how seriously I played GT, here is the virtual tuning house I used to work for :D

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103928

While its hard to get a handle on how a car reacts while driven flat out from a video game, GT4 doesn't do too bad of a job. The most significant carryover is the driving line.

My big gran turismo complaint is that the rally stages don't use a codriver. Would be an easier way to teach people to take direction than putting 100 miles on my car driving stages until they get it :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Typical Sunday morning when Chinese school is in session….. Listening to my wife going over my daughter’s Chinese home work as my daughter whines and yells and my wife getting upset…. It does not happen all at once….it builds…and it is building now… I think I will just go outside and stand in my yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions