Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Working all night...
Son in law gets on the plane for boot in the AM. Daughter just txted me. Apparently they have only been given the date for his flight, not the time.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Working all night...
Son in law gets on the plane for boot in the AM. Daughter just txted me. Apparently they have only been given the date for his flight, not the time.

They better become accustomed to lack of information. And the phrase hurry up and wait. Some things I just don't miss about the military.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
They better become accustomed to lack of information. And the phrase hurry up and wait. Some things I just don't miss about the military.
Has not changed in 50 years that I know of. "hurry up and wait" was always a standing joke.

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shameless plug. I want to see everyone in Laughlin, NV Jan 19 to see my boy (actually, my niece's bf) Roman make his MMA debut. Okay? Okay!

Last edited by a moderator:

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
Found out at 2 pm today that my 5:00 pm night class was changed to an 'independent study' and I'm still waiting to hear when and where we're supposed to meet up...? :/

...so, I walked my independent self outside and went to TKD!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One year we got a sneak preview of the TV show "Numb3rs" before it was shown on air.

I've been to talks by the folks who did the characters for "The Incredibles" and "Avatar"--fascinating stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.