The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all. It has been quite a while since I have been on here, I have beenbusy getting my NRA handgun instructor cert. and doing some crazy tactical firearms training. Good to see that many of you are still around. I have been having a crazy time these days. I lost my job at (largest bleach producer in the world) and have been teaching and doing personal training as much as I can. I can honestly say that finding a new job has been T*O*U*G*H and it seems to be getting harder.

So good to see everyone and I will be sticking around more regular.

Jon, have a good evening, I am out of here for now but will catch you around.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello all. It has been quite a while since I have been on here, I have beenbusy getting my NRA handgun instructor cert. and doing some crazy tactical firearms training. Good to see that many of you are still around. I have been having a crazy time these days. I lost my job at (largest bleach producer in the world) and have been teaching and doing personal training as much as I can. I can honestly say that finding a new job has been T*O*U*G*H and it seems to be getting harder.

So good to see everyone and I will be sticking around more regular.

Nice to have you bacl and congrats on the NFA handgun instructor certificate

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As you know, I've been there and totally understand ... we could whore some posts, but in reading the new rules, seems these posts aren't going to count anyway.

Yea but the study which has nothing to do with Martial Arts stay intact, this is so wrong but I do not even care anymore. I will loose about 25,000 post.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But it's their forum, so they can make the rules, however, I do not have to remain a supporting member.

This is true and I will still post in the area's that I do. It is about what we want out of the site. I hope people keep playing those games and coming in here but I would imagine they will not. Too bad we made some great friends and training partners out of this place.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
This is true and I will still post in the area's that I do. It is about what we want out of the site. I hope people keep playing those games and coming in here but I would imagine they will not. Too bad we made some great friends and training partners out of this place.

That's the truth ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions