The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am in so much pain that I just want to stay on the coach and not evn work the remote, now that is being lazy my friend.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pain? Now that doesn't sound good. Enjoy the time off.

Yes somehow the last class I hurt my lower back, I have pain medicine but I really do not want to be dopped up all day. Then going to ride go carts with the kids did not help.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea did that and now I am off to bed. Type at everyone in a few hours, it is going to be a long night.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Arni and how was your day with the family together?

Good, though the kids were out for much of the day visiting friends and shopping.

I played Guitar Hero with my daughter for the first time ever today...eh, I wasn't very good at it. :(

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good, though the kids were out for much of the day visiting friends and shopping.

I played Guitar Hero with my daughter for the first time ever today...eh, I wasn't very good at it. :(

Yea I did that yesterday my score was 86 on Guitar and 54 on drums and a lausy 27 on vocals, so I am bad but it was fun. I am heading to bed.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We don't have the drums yet...we have that game, but not the physical drum piece.

Yea with three kids we got them all. They seem to enjoy it and I love all the old rock songs, like Mountains Mississippi Queen and the whole lot of Queens songs.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello all. It has been quite a while since I have been on here, I have beenbusy getting my NRA handgun instructor cert. and doing some crazy tactical firearms training. Good to see that many of you are still around. I have been having a crazy time these days. I lost my job at (largest bleach producer in the world) and have been teaching and doing personal training as much as I can. I can honestly say that finding a new job has been T*O*U*G*H and it seems to be getting harder.

So good to see everyone and I will be sticking around more regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.