The distaste for strength in martial arts

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
after a 20 rep squat session yes but have you ever fought a strong fighter? i think not.
Have you ever gassed out training against another human, I meant. 5, 10 minutes of moving around etc.

This is about muscles and martial arts.

SgtBarnes

Green Belt
Reaction score
Have you ever gassed out training against another human, I meant.
you´re being silly here as everyone gasses out in any sport or in a fight however using this as you do as an excuse is not a serious argument in my eyes. You have never been in a fight.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
you´re being silly here as everyone gasses out in any sport or in a fight however using this as you do as an excuse is not a serious argument in my eyes. You have never been in a fight.
Have you?

Not everyone gasses out equally. How do squats help you not gas out? How is your cardio?

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Do you actually answer questions or just respond with not so veiled sarcastic insults? Shows you might be covering up something... .just sayin'
I'm awed by his presence. Truly.

Anyways, I always thought muscles needed cardio attunement in order to make them most effective. I hadn't considered the "tag 'em and bag 'em" Barnes method. I'd think about that.

SgtBarnes

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm awed by his presence. Truly.

Anyways, I always thought muscles needed cardio attunement in order to make them most effective. I hadn't considered the "tag 'em and bag 'em" Barnes method. I'd think about that.
come on guys he was being one sided. no problem from me but i just can´t argue or discuss fighting with a twig who clearly has no idea about muscles or anatomy.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
i just can´t argue or discuss fighting with a twig who clearly has no idea about muscles or anatomy.
Why not? Here I am, ready to discuss muscles and anatomy.

I'm very curious how your 20 reps of squats improve your cardio endurance for starters. It's not like you're doing it for more than a handful of minutes per day, total.

Of all the muscle health exercises you could have mentioned, why that one?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
come on guys he was being one sided. no problem from me but i just can´t argue or discuss fighting with a twig who clearly has no idea about muscles or anatomy.

Thanks for answering my question..... it is as I thought

Discussion - the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

...have a nice day

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
It's been a while but I'd guess, 300, 300, 300. That's a guess, right now.
What is your favorite color?
Are skittles are all the same flavor, but the color makes us think they taste different?
Why do you drive on the parkway and park on the driveway?

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Are skittles are all the same flavor, but the color makes us think they taste different?
Is it farther to Florida than it is to drive?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
1) paisley
2) I hate Skittles, almost as much as bacon.. but I do not want to eradicate skittles from the face of the earth..as I do bacon
3) come on, you tell me, obviously you have never driven or parked, sheesh

SgtBarnes

Green Belt
Reaction score
1) paisley
2) I hate Skittles, almost as much as bacon.. but I do not want to eradicate skittles from the face of the earth..as I do bacon
3) come on, you tell me, obviously you have never driven or parked, sheesh
can you bench say 200lbs?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
can you bench say 200lbs?

Sure I can...I speak English.... anyone who does can say it......can you say "Wǒ méiyǒu bèi dǎdòng" "我没有被打动" [translate: I am not impressed]

And you still are not answering questions...well you are...but you answer them with questions and sarcasm

SgtBarnes

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sure I can...I speak English.... anyone who does can say it......can you say "Wǒ méiyǒu bèi dǎdòng" "我没有被打动" [translate: I am not impressed]

And you still are not answering questions...well you are...but you answer them with questions and sarcasm
OK just say you can´t . a dead weight is a dead weight you can do it or you can´t.

Latest Discussions