Testing for my 1DL2 tonight

karatemom

Green Belt
Reaction score
That's 1st degree Level 2 Black belt.

I'm nervous and excited ... *deep breaths*

Gotta run get my uniform out of the dryer - don't wanna iron it :D

I'm not sure I know what a first degree level 2 black belt is but good luck. :)

Best of luck to you, may I ask whata first degree level two is. In all my year I have never heard this termonology?

Don't feel bad if you have never heard it. It's only a couple of years old anyhow. ITA thing....The first all black with embroidered name on it, the rank you will keep if you never test ever again. It's a big deal.

1st Degree Level 2, non abreviated!

Let me know how it went! (we are same Org....and as it turns out in the same region - and the same age.... we actually might face each other at the regional in spring! :) )

In ITA you have 4 degrees of level 1 black belt but the 1st Degree Level 2 is the first solid black one with your name on embroidered on it and yes it is a big deal!

Granfire - I'm actually 2 yrs old than you ; )

I think it went ok - it was a different experience early testing at the school with all the little kids and the parents : P

Glad it went well! When will you find out if you passed?

*thinking good thoughts* :)

In ITA you have 4 degrees of level 1 black belt but the 1st Degree Level 2 is the first solid black one with your name on embroidered on it and yes it is a big deal!

Granfire - I'm actually 2 yrs old than you ; )

I think it went ok - it was a different experience early testing at the school with all the little kids and the parents : P

Hehehehe, old woman! But as thin as the field gets in that group, we might very well meet! (besides, age is just a number!)

I think I have to get my lazy but back to the Dojang before you catch up to me! ;)

Ok I get it, well let us know when the results are in. I am sure you will do fine.

The best of luck to ya...

Best wishes for a great result on the test you just took! :)

They'll post results next week - while we're at Disneyworld - so you may not hear from me for a few weeks - better get back to packing!

Back