Tatoos, long hair, mowhawks, & peircings galore

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
At 25, I decided I wanted a tattoo.
By 30, I had 6 ideas that I liked.
At 35 I finally got it done.

You got it done just in time then. Get a tatt much later than 35 it's a symptom of a mid-life crisis. :)

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sam said:
Off Topic:

You are officially the first person to ever make me feel old.

Congratulations.

Back on Topic:

I meant karate girl.

I'm twice your age! How do you think *I* feel? :whip:

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So if I got a tat now at 38, it'd just be pathetic?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Kacey said:
And the time will come when you will be legal, and being carded will be a complement instead of an annoyance.

She's talking about drinking? I was thinking she was talking about something else....

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drinking age is 21. I was talking about to go to the clubs.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
Drinking age is 21. I was talking about to go to the clubs.

Same theory - since people drink in clubs, they card you to get in.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kacey
And the time will come when you will be legal, and being carded will be a complement instead of an annoyance.

I love getting carded. *sigh*

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
we have gone way off topic here. Apologies to the thread starter.

OP
K

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
Well I could say something like why let the comment of someone so much younger get you down when you too are still so young…….. Or I could be truthful and just say yes. :)

oh, I am so sorry if I made you feel bad. :( I didn't mean too. I am just a young child who doesn't know anything. Actaully know quite some stuff but lets let you think your smarter(I am just kidding. please don't ruin my rep for that joke). I am sorry. My dearest apologies.

You guys sure have a weird train of thought. I tell you how I want to get a tatoo and it evolves into Sam feeling old, to older people feeling Jurrasicly old, to the age 21 to clubbing, to an apology to old people being unconcetrated. Jeesh.

Its all good though. You want to make me really happy continue posting on here and add me as your friend on myspace. www.myspace.com/dessthepolymath

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:
oh, I am so sorry if I made you feel bad. :( I didn't mean too. I am just a young child who doesn't know anything. Actaully know quite some stuff but lets let you think your smarter(I am just kidding. please don't ruin my rep for that joke). I am sorry. My dearest apologies.

You guys sure have a weird train of thought. I tell you how I want to get a tatoo and it evolves into Sam feeling old, to older people feeling Jurrasicly old, to the age 21 to clubbing, to an apology to old people being unconcetrated. Jeesh.

Its all good though. You want to make me really happy continue posting on here and add me as your friend on myspace. www.myspace.com/dessthepolymath

Don't worry about it, we are all just joking.

OP
K

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
good. I know some people who crak down really hard on jokers (not on here but in my school life). Please add me on myspace. I feel so unliked. Everyoen has atleast twenty friend and I have *sigh* just ten. swordlady and iceman are aprt of my friends though :)

anyways on topic: what if a student came in who was mentally disabled but the parents wanted to stimulate the child. How would you deal?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
May I seriously suggest you start a new thread on that verry subject,
we have had some simular befor but I think it would be a good topic

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:

Don't sweat it, kiddo. We're a pretty fun-loving bunch for the most part. :)

On the other hand, Sam is *the* last person who should be feeling "old", and deserved every last :whip: (I am teasing Sam, by the way...)