Tatoos, long hair, mowhawks, & peircings galore

OP
K

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
speaking of old who is the oldest and youngest on this board. (I am reckoning its me as the youngest and swordlady as the oldest. jk. seriously though who is the oldest and youngest)

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:
speaking of old who is the oldest and youngest on this board. (I am reckoning its me as the youngest and swordlady as the oldest. jk. seriously though who is the oldest and youngest)

Last off-topic post on this thread, I promise: There is an age poll floating around the board, but I don't think you're able to access it. I could start another in the Locker Room.

And I'm pretty far from being the oldest MT member. In fact, I'm actually the youngest female moderator... :uhyeah: (please don't hurt me, Geo!)

Edited to add: Age poll thread can be found here: http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37938

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Last off-topic post on this thread, I promise: There is an age poll floating around the board, but I don't think you're able to access it. I could start another in the Locker Room.

And I'm pretty far from being the oldest MT member. In fact, I'm actually the youngest female moderator... :uhyeah: (please don't hurt me, Geo!)
And the one with the best looking sword in their avatar as well.

OP
K

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
yeah. I love you avatar. :) Hey is the only way to gain access to stuff like Ladies Locker Room and stuff through paying for membership to here? I do not have a credit card.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:
yeah. I love you avatar. :) Hey is the only way to gain access to stuff like Ladies Locker Room and stuff through paying for membership to here? I do not have a credit card.
You can pay via PayPal, or mail them a check or money order as well.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:

See this thread for the Ladies Locker Room requirements. You can also PM Shesulsa or Lisa if you have any other questions, since the two of them are overseeing the LLR.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
In fact, I'm actually the youngest female moderator... :uhyeah: (please don't hurt me, Geo!)
Hell, I'm younger than she is... :p

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:

NOW you've gone TOO FAR.... Don't push it :) (just kidding)

I am guessing between your above quoted post and my post I am older than all of you and I am still not the oldest here.

And to Sam for feeling old, I agree with Sword lady :whip:

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, if Sam is old, then I'm Methuselah, and XS would by my father.

Jeff

OP
K

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
everyone but sam here could be my mom or dad or *gasp* grandparents. :) :) :) :)

some I am guessing the overall community of mt say that it doesn't matter what a person looks like as long as their piercings are taken out or taken out, glasses removed, and no offensive tatoos? Imaine if people sixty years ago found out how martial arts would evolve so girls could join and people could look as diffrent as they want? I am glad for the little bit less traditional. Gives something for us to write blackkbelt theisis' about. :)

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
HEY, I'm not THAT old!!!
Sure ya are. You must be. After all..(cough cough) you are so (cough) wise (cough cough cough). You must have all those extra years on my to gather so much wisdom.

Jeff

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
KenpoSterre said:
some I am guessing the overall community of mt say that it doesn't matter what a person looks like as long as their piercings are taken out or taken out, glasses removed, and no offensive tatoos?

I wear my glasses in training. And we dont make anyone cover any tattoos. In fact, Ive been known to train in (potentially) offensive t-shirts.

Of course, we are a private school, which is mostly invite only, and only adults... so I suppose we can get away with more than a commercial school can.

Latest Discussions