strike to the testicles

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mantis said:
ur on your own man, i didnt say none of that!
oh, btw, did i tell you about 'iron head' too?

LOL! I think he has already mastered that.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been dropped a couple of times by solid kicks and have dropped a few people the same way. I prefer to grab them and lift stright up that usualy gets their atetntion.
I had a friend back in the 70's that died as a result of shock from haveing his testicle moved way to far up into his body by a extremly strong kick coming stright up

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
what amazes me in my class when we do chi sao is everybody hits softly and slowly. it's a slow chi sau where you get hit in the face all the time but really really softly. but as soon as you expose your groin you will see this 100 mph toe kick or front rising kick.. i dont understand why they dont follow the same 'slowly and softly' rule!!!

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mantis said:
what amazes me in my class when we do chi sao is everybody hits softly and slowly. it's a slow chi sau where you get hit in the face all the time but really really softly. but as soon as you expose your groin you will see this 100 mph toe kick or front rising kick.. i dont understand why they dont follow the same 'slowly and softly' rule!!!

Heh, thats a breaking of the "rules" to get a hit....very common for new people starting chi sau. Its a problem of intent, people see an oppening and try and go for it, where they should be focusing on the reason for playing slow chi sau and learn to hit you there while goign slow....thats much harder.

7sm

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
7starmantis said:
Heh, thats a breaking of the "rules" to get a hit....very common for new people starting chi sau. Its a problem of intent, people see an oppening and try and go for it, where they should be focusing on the reason for playing slow chi sau and learn to hit you there while goign slow....thats much harder.

7sm
forget about it man, people get emotional and they get worked up and stuff and all they want is to hit you back the exact same way you hit them. it gets really silly sometimes. when i kick to the groin i just put my foot in there just to say 'hey u would have been in pain now' but never ever kick all the way. I got hit by some kid and i did have to go to the doctor afterwards for straining some vessels and cords in the groin area! im still in pain as we speak now!
i figured i need to communicate that so i explicitly say "if you hit me in vital areas im making sure ur sleeping in a hospital tonight"

OP
Shaolinwind

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:
lol
that is raise a good question

OH MY GOD am I supressing SO many statements based on the recent testicular threads.

Must..... Be..... Mature..... Adult.... Can't.. Hold on.... much longer......

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Shaolinwind said:
OH MY GOD am I supressing SO many statements based on the recent testicular threads.

Must..... Be..... Mature..... Adult.... Can't.. Hold on.... much longer......
man i wake up this morning and find this MT full of testicles, i mean testicle threads!
what's going on? is it the international testicle day?

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
mantis said:
man i wake up this morning and find this MT full of testicles, i mean testicle threads!

If it is, I'm pretty sure I won't be celebrating it.

OP
Shaolinwind

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
mantis said:

ARGGH!! THAT DID IT!! I tried to hold on but..

I am sorry for whipping the testicles out!!!!!!

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have been hit very hard there and been fine. However sometimes the slightest hit that isn't that hard is much worse.

ronin_warrior_j

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
For me, if the wind blows on them just right it hurts like hell if im just sitting around inactive. But if im grappling or sparring and get hit in the goods on a day i forgot to bring my cup its not so bad. I think adrenaline has alot to do with it too.