Started my own martial art!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
At least you got over that "Insulting my family and bringing shame to the Shaolin Temple" shtick...

Yes and remember when it comes to wood and wood byproducts I'm there for you.

And Boards don't hit back...DAMN... I did it again

We'll see about that! Have at you! Nee! Nee!

Nope not even going to bring you a shrubbery… I Might beat one up for you… but I refuse to bring you one

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes and remember when it comes to wood and wood byproducts I'm there for you.And Boards don't hit back...DAMN... I did it again

You might need to watch some skin flicks..You are way too immersed in the Kung-Fu movies...

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You guys need to focus. Obviously, the most important aspect of this new, and obviously deadly art is marketing. You're going to need videos. A library of videos. I suggest reallocating all funds meant for a dojo and equipment to getting a website up, and producing some videos. Also, I'd suggest some discussion board spamming. Get the website addy out there to the public. You need to increase the revenues before the GGMM can finance the upcoming seminar circuit.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You guys need to focus. Obviously, the most important aspect of this new, and obviously deadly art is marketing. You're going to need videos. A library of videos. I suggest reallocating all funds meant for a dojo and equipment to getting a website up, and producing some videos. Also, I'd suggest some discussion board spamming. Get the website addy out there to the public. You need to increase the revenues before the GGMM can finance the upcoming seminar circuit.

Yes, yes to Obi-Wan we should listen..Sorry flashback...Good suggestions Flatlander but we must wait to see if our TGM reappears or it is confirmed that has been taken my aliens for their petting zoo...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok I have been training in this new Art for a week now is it time to test yet, oh Grand Master of all that is pure deadly

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
You might need to watch some skin flicks..You are way too immersed in the Kung-Fu movies...

Very similar genres. Plot really isn't that important in either one as long as the action is good enough :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

hmmm but then I may start quoting those and there again we are back to

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!​

I suppose I could watch on bak as a training supplement in the Thai language version then I might quote it but I wouldn't have a clue as to what I was saying.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok....so who do I have to suck up to now to get in?

I really like the idea of just looking at someone and having them fall down in pain!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok....so who do I have to suck up to now to get in?

If our Transended Grandmaster Infy doesn't reappear I believe CorkyKS will assume his mantle...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If our Transended Grandmaster Infy doesn't reappear I believe CorkyKS will assume his mantle...

I am beginning to believe that CorkyKS may have done something to your beloved Transcended Grandmaster Infy... which means of course if he has I get to start quoting enter the dragon again.

I'm not a member yet, still haven't decided. so he is not yet my beloved Transcended Grandmaster Infy..... currently for me he is just an excuse to quote enter the dragon ad nauseam

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nauseam is right...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You go back to "Enter The Dragon" and I'll start quoting lines from "Kung-Fu"...

I will not go back to Enter the dragon because

"If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past."

That was my favorite show waaaaaaay back when I started Jujitsu.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You really should not have brough that up

"If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the roots of our past."

That was my favorite show waaaaaaay back when I started Jujitsu

Damn!!!! You're good..."Old man, How is it you hear these things? Young man,How is it that yod u do not?"

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Damn!!!! You're good..."Old man, How is it you hear these things? Young man,How is it that yod u do not?"

Quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand.

When you can take the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave.

Time for you to leave

Night, got to go

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Remember a wise man walks with his head bowed , humble as the dust"..

Latest Discussions