Started my own martial art!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey - what gear do I need? Or do I just send you money and look at pictures of my wonderful new equipment? Because then I wouldn't have to carry it around - that'd be so great!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey - what gear do I need? Or do I just send you money and look at pictures of my wonderful new equipment? Because then I wouldn't have to carry it around - that'd be so great!

I dunno Kacey, you going to join Gary and I for the Nike-Jutsu class? I'm guessing a good pair of shoes and a tracksuit and we're good to go :D

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I dunno Kacey, you going to join Gary and I for the Nike-Jutsu class? I'm guessing a good pair of shoes and a tracksuit and we're good to go :D

Well... is it is a real MA if you don't have to shell out umpteen dollars for equipment? I don't know... might be a scam... :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well... is it is a real MA if you don't have to shell out umpteen dollars for equipment? I don't know... might be a scam... :)

Depends on where you buy your shoes and your track suit ;)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where has our Transended Grandmaster Infy gone..Has he bailed already???BUT I never got my certificate, whine whine snivel...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Where has our Transended Grandmaster Infy gone..Has he bailed already???BUT I never got my certificate, whine whine snivel...

Well, if Infy is gone, it's up to us to interpret the sacred texts of waa so that we may live our lives the way he would want us too.

For starters, Infy wanted me in charge. I think I heard him mention it once or twice. And he wants you all to start sending me money. For the good of waa, of course. And ladies? You need to start covering your hair. It makes me feel kinda funny, and Infy wouldn't like that.

Next, we need to get the recruitments up, people! Sell, sell, sell! I can't run this thing as an EF, so the faster you all can get me up to GGMM, the sooner I can declare myself SDGGMMANL (Super Duper Good Golly Miss Molly, Ain't No Lie). Believe me, you are going to love the belt for this - I spent like a whole week designing the edging.

kosho

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm In love the art so far. and the students you have are fun to be around... please take my under your great control
LOL kosho

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, if Infy is gone, it's up to us to interpret the sacred texts of waa so that we may live our lives the way he would want us too

First we must make certain the TGM has moved on...

CorkyKS said:
For starters, Infy wanted me in charge. I think I heard him mention it once or twice

Was he sober???

CorkyKS said:
And he wants you all to start sending me money

Well that answers my last question!!!

CorkyKS said:
And ladies? You need to start covering your hair. It makes me feel kinda funny
\

Like when you use to climb the ropes in gym class??

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmmm... It seems I forgot the part about purging all other party leaders. C'mere, Drac...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hmmm... It seems I forgot the part about purging all other party leaders. C'mere, Drac...

Mortal scum... YOU dare challenge the Prince of Darkness..YOU come here..I need a new man servant to procure young female victims..My last ghoul became a lawyer...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got your back Drac, if he comes at you with a tree I can handle it.

Thanks Xue..Trees are wood and wood make stakes and stakes give me heatburn.....

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mortal scum... YOU dare challenge the Prince of Darkness..YOU come here..I need a new man servant to procure young female victims..My last ghoul became a lawyer...

Jihad! Jihad on you!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Jihad! Jihad on you!

Based on your Icon I feel that I should warn you that a master of Xuefu neither fears the knights who say nee or the knights who formally said nee that now say "Ecky Ecky Ecky ptang whoopong nee-yow!.... oh and I still got Drac's back… not that Nosferatu needs any help mind you... but I ain't procuring young female victims...sorry Drac.... I stop at trees

And I must go before I start quoting Bruce Lee again....."Never take your eyes off your opponent... even when you bow".... DAMN.... to late...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Based on your Icon I feel that I should warn you that a master of Xuefu neither fears the knights who say nee or the knights who formally said nee that now say "Ecky Ecky Ecky ptang whoopong nee-yow!.... oh and I still got Drac's back… not that Nosferatu needs any help mind you... but I ain't procuring young female victims...sorry Drac.... I stop at trees

And I must go before I start quoting Bruce Lee again....."Never take your eyes off your opponent... even when you bow".... DAMN.... to late...

We'll see about that! Have at you! Nee! Nee!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

At least you got over that "Insulting my family and bringing shame to the Shaolin Temple" shtick...

Latest Discussions