Started my own martial art!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh and of course we have nice looking trees out back. The one on the left thinks your cute and is willing to wear lengerie.

All bow before me!
Transended Grand Master Infinite

Arugghhh!!! Another visual I didn't need....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
As for Xue... you may join my son I do not wish to dominate the world and you may use the mighty waa training to defeat your enimies!

Oh and of course we have nice looking trees out back. The one on the left thinks your cute and is willing to wear lengerie.
Infinite

You have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple.... oh wait, no you didn't..... and I'm not from Shaolin...... never mind

However I cannot condone the dressing up of trees..... thats just wrong.... beating them is ok...... dressing them up..... however cute you may feel they are..... is just WRONG!!!..... except at Christmas......

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Are you gonna do seminars oh my Transended Grand Master to give the unwashed,uneducated multitudes a taste of true MA???

dragonswordkata

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If I join, What is the uniform we have to wear? If this is an El' natural club, modesty and a beer belly force me to decline :drinkbeer

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple.... oh wait, no you didn't..... and I'm not from Shaolin...... never mind

However I cannot condone the dressing up of trees..... thats just wrong.... beating them is ok...... dressing them up..... however cute you may feel they are..... is just WRONG!!!..... except at Christmas......

LOL x100....Aruggghhh MORE visuals...I'm gonna have nightmares...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL x100....Aruggghhh MORE visuals...I'm gonna have nightmares...

*said in soothing voice*

Easy Drac...easy...no nightmares for you Drac...easy....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*said in soothing voice*

Easy Drac...easy...no nightmares for you Drac...easy....

Thanks m'dear..The horror,the horror trees in frilly Christmas dresses and elf costumes...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks m'dear..The horror,the horror trees in frilly Christmas dresses and elf costumes...

Push it out of your mind, darlin...push it out of your mind...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

I was talking about decorations.... not frilly Christmas dresses and elf costumes..... That's just WRONG!!!!

So it was YOU who has insulted my family and the Shaolin temple.... oh wait...no... never mind.... I really got to stop watching Enter the Dragon as a training supplement

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was talking about decorations.... not frilly Christmas dresses and elf costumes..... That's just WRONG!!!!

So it was YOU who has insulted my family and the Shaolin temple.... oh wait...no... never mind.... I really got to stop watching Enter the Dragon as a training supplement

LOL..LOL...LOL...LOL...Yes, stop watching Enter the Dragon this "You have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple" is getting tedious....The visuals of post #39 are STILL with me...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
LOL..LOL...LOL...LOL...Yes, stop watching Enter the Dragon this "You have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple" is getting tedious....The visuals of post #39 are STILL with me...

I suggest tree beating as therapy

Don't think- feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the tree. Don't focus on the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't think- feel! It is like a finger pointing away to the tree. Don't focus on the finger or you will miss all the heavenly glory

Careful, you guys are starting to sound a little too excited... :eek:

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm a little discouraged. Infy didn't say I could join :wah:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a little discouraged. Infy didn't say I could join :wah:

How DARE he!!

MUTINY I say. Maybe I should start MY OWN system. I could be my own Soke and name TKDGirl as my Grandmaster.

Well...come to think of it, I'd rather start my own religion. More tax advantages. ;)

OK, Infy, whassa deal here????

G

Gary Crawford

Can I join? Can you teach me something superior to my run-fu tech's?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can I join? Can you teach me something superior to my run-fu tech's?

You bet! Infy will get us going from run-fu to Nike-jutsu in no time at all :rofl: Right Infy?

Latest Discussions